Storyline

Storyline
The story revolves around two characters Yazaan Ibrahim and Warisha Yazaan.
Warisha and Yazaan are two cousins. They never had relations like normal cousins. Their relationship was just pure rivalry.
Warisha had a tough childhood with an abusive father and paternal family. She suffered a lot as a child.
While Yazaan had the perfect childhood one for ever ask for.
Warisha was never destined to marry Yazaan ,in fact Yazaan was marrying his friend (Maham Abu Bakar). Maham and Yazaan had gone to the same university. They decided to take their friendship a level higher by forming an unbreakable bond. Warisha never had a liking for Maham, she didn't even have an ounce of feelings for Yazaan, but she always didn't like it when Maham was around. Maham had a strong jealousy towards Warisha. She thought that Warisha was fighting with Yazaan so Yazaan could have his entire focus on her only. Which was a big misunderstanding ,that was never cleared.
On the day of the wedding, Yazaan got a message from Maham saying that "she couldn't marry him,  she did all of this just in jealousy. She was jealous that he would continuously talk about Warisha even if it was just out of hatred. She just wanted to overpower Warisha."
Yazaan was furious. He told his father about the message. The marriage couldn't be cancelled because the family's reputation was at stake.
Ibrahim Wazir begged Warisha to marry Yazaan that day for the sake of their family. Warisha agreed for the sake of her Mamu jaans reputation. That day Warisha's and Yazaan's lives were joined forever. Yazaan never told anyone about the message except his father. He just told everyone that Maham had called him and said that she isn't willing to marry him.
The day after the unfortunate wedding. Yazaan had left for London. No one questioned him as it was hard for him to all of a sudden accept everything. Meanwhile Warisha lived her life the same way as before, apart from hearing a lecture or two from her elders about her being a married woman and her cousin's continuous reminder of her relationship with her enemy. She didn't care about her so-called marriage.
They lived their lives separately.