chapter 20 part 1

Thank you everyone for 15k reads on Qaraabat. It honestly means a lot to me.

Chapter 20

Author's POV

Everyone was present in the living room as requested by Yazaan. And the one who requested this meeting was busy pacing the length of the room. Everyone was waiting for Yazaan to say something while watching him pacing the room.

Humza: "Jo bhi bolna hai bolo, humey kaam bhi hai." (Say whatever you want to say, we have work to do)

Yazaan glared at Humza as soon as he heard the words that Humza had uttered.

Yazaan took a deep breath and then questioned.

Yazaan: " aap sab log mughey pichle ek hafte se ignore kyun ker rahe hai, akhir kiya kya hai mainey?" (why are you all ignoring me for the past week, what have I done?) he asked desperately.

Humza: " Congratulations, you have the brain cells to realise that we have been ignoring you." he replied sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

Yazaan: "Shut up, no one's talking to you." he spoke back furiously.

Warisha: " waisey sach mein ho kya raha hai. Sarey aisey kyun behave ker rahe hai?" (Well, what is really happening? Why is everyone behavinglike this?)

Warisha asked, confused as much as Yazaan was. She hadn't said anything before because she thought that Yazaan had done or said something that pissed everyone off and all of them will probably forgive him in a day or two. Like it always had been. None of the family members has ever been mad at Yazaan more than two to three days, well except Humza and Danyal.

Yazaan: "shukar hai kisi aur ne bhi notice kiya." (Thankfully someone else noticed) Yazaan exclaimed, sounding thankful. Warisha and Humza just rolled their eyes in return while others chose to ignore his remark.

Yazaan: " please koi toh kuch boley." he pleaded (please anyone say something.)

Dada ji: " Humza ap issey bataye hum utni dair namaz parhke atey hai." he exclaimed and then got up and moved out of the room. Humza nodded in return. Sonn everyone except Warisha, Kabir, Zaira, Humza, Danyal and obviously Yazaan got up and left.

___________________________________________

Warisha: " So you're telling me that all of them are ignoring him because of me." Warisha asked first, pointing towards them and then herself. Zaira nodded in return which only received a scoff in return from Warisha.

Warisha: " Are you guys insane or something? Aur tum." she exclaimed and then pointed towards kabir.

Warisha: " tum pagal ho? Dimaag kharab hogaya tha tumhara." (Are you mad? Has your brain been damaged) she exclaimed furiously. She didn't like the fact that her name was used and that she was the reason for everything happening in the house. Well, not completely but she was a part of it without having any idea about it.

With that Warisha walked out of the room not before glaring at all of them.
Humza and Danyal shared a helpless look. Kabir who was glaring at a silent Yazaan since the moment all of the discussion had started, walked out of the room after Warisha. Yazaan who was silent the whole time remained sitting there glaring holes in the floor.

____________________________________________

Yazaan knows!!!

What will his reaction be?

How was the chapter?

Hope you liked the chapter

Sorry for the late update.

Plz vote and comment

Follow @irisseptember14 on Instagram for posts and reels related to my books.