Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Warisha's POV
Everything is messed up at the moment. I don't even know how I got to this point.So let me rewind everything. Last Monday the whole khala and Yazaan incident happened. Then the clash between me and my mother happened. Then Kabir helping me happened. And then Me thanking Yazaan happened. So I don't know what happened that everything went downhill. First Yazaan suddenly started to ignore me. Then Kabir actually started to talk with me. Like WOW! I don't really know what made Kabir to suddenly remember that he has a sister and I don't really want to know the reason. But what I really want to know is why Yazaan is ignoring me. Like everything was perfectly fine then he had a major personality change and boom he's the silent Yazaan again. The last conversation that happened between us was the one in my bedroom.
There was a knock on my door.
Warisha:"Come in."
Humza walked in.
Humza:"May I take a seat."
I smiled in return.
Warisha:"Sure. I wonder what brought you here."
Humza:"What do you mean? Can't I come to meet my dear sister without any specific reason."
Warisha:"You and I both know that you are here for a reason."
Humza:"Okay you're right. I need some advice."
Warisha:"Me too. You first Shoot."
Humza:"There's been a slight bit of problem between me and sumbul lately."
Yeah! So let me tell you that Humza and Sumbul like each other. Both of them know this. It's been a year since they're confession. Both of them are somehow trying to convince their prospective parents.
Warisha:"What type of problems?"
Humza inhaled a deep breath and spoke.
Humza:"She's been doubting me. She constantly accuses me of being unfaithful."
Warisha's eyes widened hearing that.
Warisha:"WHAT! Is she mad?"
Humza:"Exactly. She's going nuts. I don't really understand what act or words of mine made her think like this."
Warisha:"I don't really know what to say. Just ask her directly, What's the matter? "
Humza:"You're right. Now your turn. Shoot."
Warisha:"Firstly Kabir, he's acting like a brother. You're getting me right."
Humza hummed in return.
Warisha:"Then it's Yazaan, he's been ignoring me for the last week. WHY? "
Humza sealed his lips in return. Humza knew that what Yazaan had been doing was wrong.  But he wasn't going to say that in front of Warisha. Because if he did Yazaan would have his head.
Humza:"Yaar he has reasons. Jo wo tumhey jald batadega."
Warisha eyed him suspiciously before shrugging.
____________________________________
Author's POV
Humza entered Yazaan's room.
Humza:"Are you mad? Why are you ignoring Warisha?"
Yazaan:"This is all your fault." Yazaan responded. His voice laced in anger.
Humza knitted his eyebrows together in confusion.
Humza:"How is it my fault?"
Yazaan:"Because of the things you said last week to me in the office, they've been disturbing me."
Humza smirked and replied.
Humza:"What? So now my words are disturbing you. Us din to main Bas awi hi Boley jaraha tha. Ab kya hua?"
Yazaan glared at him.
Humza laughed looking at his frustrated face.
Humza:"So you do admit that you are attracted to Warisha."
Yazaan sighed.
Yazaan:"I don't know yaar! It's just too confusing. I've been thinking about this for the past week, giving myself some time. And maybe you were right. It was weird not talking and purposely ignoring Warisha for a week."
Humza smiled in response.
____________________________________
Warisha was doing some work when her phone flashed a message notification.
It was from an unknown number. Warisha opened it without really paying attention. But her throat soon dried up and her face paled, looking at the message.
Unknown: Kesi ho Warisha? Long time no talk. It's me, Fazaan.

____________________________________
How was the chapter?
Plz vote and comment