Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Warisha's POV
At the moment, I was sitting in the dining room along with others having breakfast. Everyone was present except Yazaan, who I suppose may or may not have left my room. I was pretty much still angry with him, after last night's incident.
Everyone was having their breakfast peacefully, except Malaika who was hell bent on getting scolded. She was continuously blabbering with Sumbul and Zahra. Both of them were sitting with her. And as usual the seat in front of me was left for my so-called husband. Manal was sitting on my lap, while kinza bhabhi sat right beside me. I had a sisterly relationship with kinza bhabhi. She was a sweet person with a kind heart. She was also one of my favourite people to hang out with.
Kinza:'' Yazaan kidhr hai?" She whispered in my ear.
Warisha:" Mughey nahi pata aur nahi main janna chahti hun." I said angrily, but in a deep hushed voice.
Kinza:" Your going to tell me the reason for your attitude later. Yaad rakhna." She sighed and mumbled but I heard "Ab pata nahi devar sahab ne kiya kerdiya hai."
Like I think the quote 'speak of the devil and devil is here' is really made for Yazaan. He literally entered at that exact moment. He came and sat at his place. Everyone resumed eating their breakfasts, but this time quietly.
Third person's POV
There was an undivided tension present on the dining table. And two souls were the culprit of that tension. Warisha was ignoring Yazaan like a plague and Yazaan was trying to say something to Warisha with his eyes. Everyone noticed the tension between the two. Wazir Sahab(aka dada Ji) noticed the tension and decided to break the silence.
Wazir sahab:"Warisha aur Yazaan naashtey ke baad dono aakar meri baat suna."
Both Warisha and Yazaan muttered a Ji under their breath and then shared a look. Both of them knew what was the topic of discussion. They both were kind of avoiding it for the last few days. Everyone continued eating their breakfast.

After breakfast, both Warisha and Yazaan were standing in Wazir Sahab's room. Wazir Sahab was calmly sitting on the wooden chair near his bedroom window, while Warisha and Yazaan both were standing in front of him.
Wazir Sahab:" Ap dono ki indaza to hoga hi ke mainey ap logon ko kyun bulwaya hai."
Yazaan and Warisha :"Ji"
Wazir Sahab:"Main chahta hu ke tum dono is rishtey ko ek mauka do."
Warisha and Yazaan remained silent.
Wazir Sahab:"Chalo ab tum dono ja sakhtey ho."
Both of them silently left the room.
After leaving the room Yazaan turned towards Warisha, he started to speak but Warisha left from there ignoring his entire existence.
Yazaan POV
I don't know how I'm going to make Warisha forgive me. She isn't even looking towards me. I went towards my room and laid on the edge of my bed with my legs hanging. I kept my arm on my eyes and inhaled a deep breath. My room door was opened with a thud and I knew who it was so I didn't bother getting up.
Humza:"Kya baat kerni thi dada ney tumney?"
Yazaan:"Wohi jis ka unhe or tum sabko intzaar tha."
Daniyal:"So.........Baat maan logey dada ki."
Yazaan:"I don't know yaar!" I answered them while still laying.
Humza:"Acha leave this. Now tell me what's going on between you and Warisha. She was ignoring you like you didn't exist."
Yazaan:"I messed up."
Daniyal:"Obviously you did. I figured it all out when I saw coming out of her room in the morning."
Humza:"Really." Humza arched a brow at Daniyal. In response Daniyal just shrugged his shoulders.
Yazaan:"You don't get it, I messed up big time."
Humza:"Ab Kya kerdiya hai tumney."
I then went on explaining about the whole situation.
Daniyal:"You messed up."
Humza:"Did you try to apologise?"
Yazaan:"I did! She didn't accept it."
Humza:"Then do something and make her forgive you. Aur dada tum dono se is rishtey ko agey leker Janey ka keh rahe hai. Tum dono lartay ho aur phir ek dusrey ko manatey phirtey ho. How do you think all of this is going to work? Or even do you want to make it work."
Daniyal:"Bhai, I don't care apkey aur Warisha ke beech mey jitne bhi Masley ho, magar agar ap yeh rishta nahi chahtey to iskey shuru hone se pehley hi issey tordey. Ap jo bhi kerna chahey karey magar Warisha ko hurt mat Kijye ga."
Yazaan:"Tum dono pagal hogai ho. Why would I hurt Warisha and why would not want to make this relationship work." I huffed a breath.
Yazaan:"Why don't you guys get it? Obviously I want to proceed with this relation, magar Warisha ye nahi chahti hai. And no matter how much I want it, I would never force Warisha to do the same."
Humza:"Okay I understand. Yeh masla baad mein dekhte hai .But First of all we need to make Warisha forgive you."
Then the three of us proceeded with ideas to make Warisha forgive me.
Warisha POV
I opened the door of my room and switched on the lights. I closed my door. As I turned the things kept on my side table got my attention. A bouquet of white lilies sat there with a gift box. I became a little sceptical of who left it there, but still proceeded to open it. I sat on my bed with the gift box and opened it. There were a few bags of sweets and a book with a sticky note on top. Which read "SORRY". I knew who it was from. I smiled at the thought that he did this for my forgiveness, but then the words he said came into my mind. I know he didn't mean them but due to his words I cried the whole night. It was like I was again trapped in that small room, while my father had just left after hitting me due to  Something that phupo said. Last night was one of nights when I hated myself to the core because I couldn't stand up for myself. I felt miserable and somehow not totally but Yazaan was a part of why I felt like that. I took a deep breath and I released the tears I didn't know I was holding. And then I slept trying to shut my miseries away.
The next morning ,I got to know that Yazaan had left early in the morning for a business trip to Islamabad, for a week. The following whole week I received a new gift and bouquet of flowers every single night. It really amused me that Yazaan could take my resentment that seriously. But I guess that's what we were.
The next day
Today was Sunday. After breakfast everyone was in their own rooms. I was seated in front of my canvas, Painting well trying to paint. My thoughts were disturbed by my one and only best friend's jolly voice.
Yashfa Rizwan
The same Yasfa Rizwan ,who is Daniyal's fiance
Yashfa:"How is my dear besty?" She asked while hugging me from the back.
Warisha:"Bilkul theek."
Then Yasfa and I talked for a few hours. I told her about the mess that happened between Yazaan and me. I also told her how Yazaan has apologised and has been apologising for a whole week. Her reaction was what made me feel special for having Yazaan. I don't know why but it made me smile thinking that Yazaan did all of this just to gain my forgiveness.
Yasfa:" Oh my god! Tum pagal ho larki. Agar meri ek maafi ke liye koi itna kuch kerta toh main us par mar jati. I really can't believe how you have not fallen in love with him yet. Matlab ke i know standards hotey hai magar itney high. That's too much Warisha."
Warisha:"Zyada na bolo Yasfa."
Yashfa was going to counter back but was interrupted by the thud of the door.
Daniyal entered the room.
Daniyal:"Hello beautiful ladies."
Daniyal sang while entering the room.
Warisha:"I could say the same for you."
Warisha said while Yashfa shrugged in return.
Daniyal came and sat on Warisha's bed.
Daniyal:"Merey bhai ko maaf kerdiya kya apney?"
Yashfa:" Tum toh Warisha ke bhai nahi thay?"
Yashfa asked with an arched eyebrow.
Daniyal:" It depends on the situation ke main kis ka bhai hu."
Warisha:"More like a temporary brother."
Daniyal:"Keh sakhti hai."
Warisha shook her head at his reply.
Daniyal:"Acha merey sawaal ka jawab de."
Warisha:"Yes! I have."
Daniyal:"Ok good! Chalo ek masla toh suljha."
Yashfa:"Kya matlab?"
Warisha and Yashfa both shared a look at his response.
Daniyal:"Meri zindagi main na Kai masley hai, sirf ye nahi hai. I also have personal problems."
Yashfa:"More like food problems."
Yashfa muttered but it was heard by both of them.
Daniyal:"What do you mean food problems? I do many other things aside from eating."
Yasfa:"No you don't. Even Warisha knows"
Daniyal looked at Warisha to see if she agreed or not.
Warisha:"Sahi keh rahi hai wo, log jeeney ke liye khatey hai aur tum khaney ke liye jeetey ho."
Daniyal made a face at her response and left the room while throwing a pillow at Warisha.
Warisha threw it back but it was all in vain as the pillow met with cold floor tiles and nothing else.
___________________________________
This was a little information about Daniyal and Yashfa's relationship.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Happy New Year's Eve.
Plz vote and comment.