Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Warisha's POV
I walked towards Yazaan's room. Still thinking about Humza's words. Bhabhi, that's what I am I guess. Being habitual I just barged in without caring. Yazaan was not present in the room. I just sat on his bed waiting for him.
I was in my thoughts when Yazaan spoke.
Yazaan: "Kya ker rahi ho?" He spoke in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. He was right behind me, I could feel him. I took a deep breath and replied.
Warisha: "Humza ne kaha ke tum bula rahe ho." I answered, my voice low. Without moving he replied.
Yazaan: "Humza ka kaha tha ya raha nahi gaya........." he exclaimed, letting me complete the sentence myself. As soon as his words registered to me, I got up and turned around furiously.
Warisha: " Tum zyada khwabo khyalo may nahi rehney lage ho." I said and narrowed my eyes at a smirking Yazaan. He stood there with hands folded gazing at me lazily.
Yazaan: "Your reaction said something else." He said, making me flustered. I was about to retort back when a knock disturbed us.
Yazaan and I shared a look and then he walked and opened the door. There stood churail no one, Malaika.
Yazaan: "  Malaika, tum yaha kaisey?" He said walking towards me. Her mood soared when she realised that I was also present in his room.
Malaika: "Oh tum bhi ho yaha." She said with a fake smile, which made me internally gag.
Before I could respond, Yazaan did.
Yazaan: "Haan wo bhi hai yaha, koi masla." He said irritatedly. I smirked hearing his response and then turned to a beetroot looking Malaika, standing there.
Malaika: "Main tumhare liye coffee lai thi. " she said that and kept it on the dressing table and then she left. Yazaan went towards the coffee, picked it up and entered the washroom. I looked at him astonished as he poured the whole cup in the toilet.
He walked back as if he did nothing.
Warisha: " Yeh Kya tha?" I asked
Yazaan: "No offence, but she makes trashy coffee." He said, which made me laugh. Seeing me laugh he soon also joined.
___________________________________
Author's POV
All of us cousins were sitting together, discussing the upcoming events.
Zahra: "Humey kahi jana chehye hai. I'm bored." Zahra spoke, making everyone attentive.
Yazaan: "Sure! Why not? Magar kahan?."
Kabir: "there's this pizza place that opened recently. We could check that out."
Yazaan: "I'm down."
All the others agreed as all had the mood to do something.
_____________________________________
The youngsters had just returned from their dinner.
Warisha and Yazaan were trying to cheer up Humza the whole dinner, but his mood was off as he kept glancing at a smiling sumbul who was busy the whole dinner while texting.
Humza was the first one to enter the living room, who was then followed by Yazaan and then Warisha.
Warisha froze as soon as she saw her father and Fazaan sitting on the sofa staring at her.
___________________________________
How was the chapter?
Hope you like the chapter.
Please vote and comment.