Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Yazaan's POV
I groaned as the bright rays of sunlight hit me. I tried moving but it felt impossible to move. In frustration I opened my eyes only to be astonished by the view. Warisha was literally sprawled upon me, hugging me like her life depended on it. Both of my hands were on her waist, securing her tightly, while she had kept her head on my chest.
I kept gazing at her ,who was soundlessly sleeping. She looked like a child. For the first time in my entire life, I actually observed how pretty she really was. Like it's not like I didn't know that she was pretty. It was a new observation for me, because for the first time, I actually observed her as my wife. And it was making my heart go all giddy. I felt like a little boy, who had his first crush. I kept gazing at her until I was disturbed by my phone ringing. It was Humza. I furiously picked up my phone.
Yazaan: " What?" I semi shouted at him. He had ruined my whole moment.
Humza: "woah dude, calm down. Mainey isliye call ki thi ke Tai jaan was asking about you." He said innocently.
Yazaan: "To koi jhut boldo." With that I hung up my phone. I looked at her, who was now wide awake, looking at me suspiciously. Her head was still on my chest.
Warisha: "Subah subah kis par chila rahey ho." She asked in her sleepy voice as she snuggled more in my chest. I smiled at her and answered.
Yazaan: " Kisi gair zaruri bandey par." I said and hugged her tightly. I expected Warisha to pull away but she just kept lying her head on me.
Warisha: "Kya time ho raha hai?"
She asked a while later.
Yazaan: " 7 bajh rahey hai." I answered and closed my eyes. While she just hummed in return and with that both of us slept again .
_____________________________________
   When I woke up again, Warisha was not present there. I huffed in annoyance but nonetheless got up. I picked my phone up and saw the time. It was 15 past 11. I yawned and stretched a little then got up.
    I entered my room only to find Humza sprawled on my arm chair.
Yazaan: "tum yaha kya ker rahe ho?" I asked him.
Humza: "tumhari madad." He answered arrogantly, without sparing me a single glance.
Yazaan: "kya matlab?" I asked, confused at his words.
Humza: " yahi key, tumhari ayashi hum sabko marwayegi." He said frustratedly.
I stared at him in question.
Humza:"Main aur Zahra subha se sabkey sawalo ke jawab de rahey hai ke Yazaan aur Warisha kaha hai." He said while glaring at me.
Yazaan: " Apka bohat bohat shukriya apney merey liye itney ilfaaz qurbaan kiye." I exclaimed in a robotic tone.
Humza: "Kitney na shukrey ho tum. Yahan main subha se jhut Bol bol ke thak gaya hu aur tu idhr apne dramey khatam nahi ker raha hai." He said while sitting properly on the couch.
Yazaan: " Agar tu bata bhi deta toh wo log Kya kerletey. Nikkah huawa hai hamara. Zyada se zyada Kya kertey, hamari rukhsati jaldi kerwa detey. Daantney se to wo rahe nahi ab." With that I entered the washroom.
___________________________________
Warisha's POV
  Waking up in Yazaan's arms was a different kind of feeling, a feeling I want to experience again. He looked so innocent. He really looked the opposite of the brooding Yazaan, who I see everyday.
A tap on the shoulder got me out of my dreamland. I turned to find a grinning Zahra. Who raised her eyebrows at me while smirking.
Zahra: "Hanji, Janab! Kya iradey hai apkey?" She questioned.
I just looked at her for a second before the both of us started to laugh.
Zahra: "Oh my God!!!! You're spilling the tea to me." She stated.
Warisha: " Shut up! There is nothing to spill."
I said while she just gave me the look that clearly stated that she doesn't believe me.
She was going to say something when Sumbul entered along with Malaika.
Zahra: "Lo agai dono churailey." She whispered to me. I just shook my head at her words.
Malaika: " Kaisi ho Warisha."
She asked in overly sweet sickening voice,
Warisha : " Tumsey behter. Yani, meri aur Yazaan ki rukhsati ki tareeq paki hogai hai ab kaha tum Theek hogi." I exclaimed as I was really grieving for her loss.
Before Malaika could say anything Sumbul decided to grace us with her words.
Sumbul: " At least hum may sharam to hai, itne besabrey nahi hai ke Rukhsati se pehle hi raat guzarney ke iraddey rakhey." She said and then smirked and then she literally fist bombed Malaika. I took a deep breath and then spoke.
Warisha: "Atleast ek waqt par ek Mard ke sath hi taluq rakhti hu." I said and then watched all the colours from Sumbul's face wipe away. Now it was our turn to smirk.
Our glaring contest was broken by Humza's voice.
Humza: " Bhabijaan!"
He said, which made me choke on air. While Zahra grinned happily at her brothers words.
Humza walked inside and without glancing at Sumbul or Malaika, looked at me.
Humza: "My dear bhabijaan, mera yaar apko yaad ker raha hai." He said that making me release a breath while Zahra laughed aloud at my expression.
Humza grinned eye to eye seeing my flustered reaction. I just ignored them and left the kitchen and walked towards the man who was the reason for my sleepless nights.
___________________________________
A little bit about the relationship between the youngsters due to the ongoing happenings.
How was the chapter? please do tell.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Please vote and comment