Chapter 17

I loved writing this chapter😊
Chapter 17
Author's POV
It's been 2 hours since the whole fiasco. Warisha had shut herself in her room since the moment Kabir had brought her here. She can't even tell how grateful she is of Kabir, if he wouldn't have been there she doesn't even know what would've happened. For the past two hours she's been sitting on her bedroom floor crying her eyes out. She feels like a horrible person just thinking about how betrayed Yazaan must've been feeling. She ruined everything, she wished that she could have told him before. Things wouldn't have been so messed up as they are now. Forget the others, How is she going to face him? She buried her face in her legs as once again the realisation kicked in. Tears rushed out once again showing her miserable state.
_________________________________
Yazaan closed the door of Warisha's room, he slowly but silently walked towards a weeping Warisha who was sitting on the floor crying her eyes out. His heart broke seeing her in that state. He came and sat beside her. Warisha didn't bother to look up.
Warisha: "Kabir jao yahan se, mughey kisi se baat nahi kerni hai." Her voice muffled as she spoke.
Yazaan: "Kabir agar yahan hota to chala bhi jata, par main Kabir ki tarha tumhari baat nahi manunga." Yazaan replied back. Hearing his voice Warisha looked up.
  Yazaan felt his heart breaking as he saw her state. One thing he decided at that moment was to never make her cry. He moved a little and took her dishevelled body and hugged her. This act of his only made Warisha cry more. His hands rounded around her waist.
Yazaan: "Kya ho gaya hai Warisha? Tum kabsey in choto se maslo ki wajah se rona shuru hogai ho." He spoke trying to comfort her.
Warisha: "Yeh chota sa masla nahi tha Yazaan, mainey tumsey itni bari baat chupai thi. Tumhe is cheez se koi masla nahi ho raha hai. Tum mughey kuch bol kyun nahi rahe ho." She asked him desperately, she wanted him to react, anyway but not this calmly.
Yazaan took a deep breath and then spoke.
Yazaan: "Sach kahu Warisha, mughey yeh sab sunkey dukh hua. It felt bad that you didn't trust me enough to tell me about this.........Magar phir mainey yeh socha ke it was your personal matter. Jaisey mera aur Maham ka rishta mera personal matter that waisey hi Fazaan aur tumhara rishta tumhara personal matter tha. And none of us is perfect. Jab hamari shaadi hui thi tab normal halaat nahi thay. And we didn't have any kind of connection with each other for 3 years, aur agar tum is sab ke barey mein mughey batana bhi chahti to kaisey batati............It's only been a few months since I've come back. And sach bolu toh jab main Pakistan aya tha I had nothing in my mind related to this relationship. Main sirf Ami ki wajah se Pakistan wapis aya tha. But things changed and I found another reason besides Ami for me to stay here........Warisha honestly I don't care what you've done in your past, the only thing that matters to me is your present and our future together." His words made her cry even more. Oh, how lucky she felt at the very moment to have a man like him in her life.
Warisha: "Thank you Yazaan, thank you so much." She exclaimed, making him smile.
Yazaan: "Acha ab ja ker fresh hoker ao. Phir tumney merey sath kahi jana hai." Yazaan said, making Warisha nod with confusion. But nonetheless she got up and went to the washroom to freshen up.
_____________
Warisha came back a few minutes later to find Yazaan sitting on her sofa scrolling through his phone.
Warisha: "Kahan leker jana hai tumney mughey?" Her question made Yazaan look up from his phone.
Yazaan: "Bas kahi leker jana hai." With that Yazaan got up and took her hand and dragged her with him to god knows where.
__________________________________
  Yazaan dragged her to the roof continuously ignoring her questions. Warisha: "Yazaan batao to sahi hum chat par Kya kerney jarahey hai." She once again questioned which made Yazaan roll his eyes.
Yazaan: "And ladies and gentlemen our Warisha's back."
Warisha: "Very funny......." Warisha stopped talking when she noticed her surrounding.

" Warisha stopped talking when she noticed her surrounding

Warisha: "Yeh sab Kya hai?" Warisha asked.
Yazaan: Saadi ke teen saal mubarak begum Sahiba."
Yazaan spoke in her ear, making a shrudder run down her spine.
Warisha: "Main.....main Kya bolu mughey samajh nahi araha hai, Tumhey yaad tha?"
Yazaan: "Toh phir kuch na bolo aur mughey sab kuch kerney do, aur haan yaad tha, zindagi main pehli martaba koi sahi cheez yaad rakhi hai." Yazaan spoke smugly, making Warisha shake her head.
Warisha: "Par is sabki....."
Yazaan: "Zaroorat thi, teen saal mainey na samjhi main guzar diye ab aur nahi." He spoke sincerely.
Warisha just looked at him once again, admiring him and thanking Allah, for giving her a great life partner.
Yazaan: "Chalo ab jaldi ao, koi agaya to marey jayengey." Yazaan took her hand and made her follow him.
Both of them sat on the mattress. Warisha was looking around the decorations and admiring everything, while Yazaan was busy admiring her. A few minutes passed and Warisha turned her head only to see Yazaan staring at her.
Warisha: "Kya soch rahe ho?"
Yazaan: "Damn, I really did waste my three years, didn't I. Just because I was too immature to handle our relationship." He spoke, regret clear in his voice.
Warisha: "Dekho jo hota hai achey keliye hota hai, is sab mein bhi koi behtri hai hamarey liye." Her words made him smile.
Yazaan: "Acha, to be honest this plan was all of a sudden so I didn't have much planned, except for a movie night." Saying that Yazaan stood up and walked towards the corner and came back with a backpack. He placed the backpack on the mattress and began to take the laptop and the snacks out.
Warisha: "Tum pagal ho, yeh pata hai na tumhey."
Yazaan: "sirf tumharey liye."
__________________________________
How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it.
Plz vote and comment.
And once again thank you all so much for reading my book.