Chapter 13

Sorry for a late update.
Chapter 13
Authors POV
Warisha ,Yazaan and Humza were busy bickering with each other, when dadaJi dropped the bomb.
Dada Ji: "Warisha tumney apney Abu ko bataya apni shaadi ke barey may."
Warisha, Kabir and Safeena froze hearing that. A few minutes of silence went by.
Warisha: "Dada Ji, Abu se meri baat nahi hui aur na hi un hey merey aur Yazaan ke rishtey ke barey mein kuch maloom hai." Warisha answered hesitantly. Everyone was shocked at her words. Yazaan looked at Warisha questionably. Humza and Zahra exchanged a worried look.
Dada Ji: " Aur aisa kyun hai beta?"
Dada Ji asked politely.
Warisha: " Kyun ke.........kyun ke unhone mughsey aur Kabir se sarey taluqat tor diye thay jab unhone Ami ko chora tha. Main unki baat ka maan rakh rahi hun, unsey koi rabta na rakh ker, jaisa wo chahtey thay." Warisha answered, fidgeting with her fingers. Her head hung low.
Dada Ji sighed and exchanged a worried look with his eldest son, Ibrahim Wazir.
Bi Ama: " Par baita...unka haq hai yeh janney ka. Aur ye apka farz banta hai ke ap unhey bataye ." Bi ama said trying to make Warisha understand the importance of this topic.
Warisha: " Aur unkey faraizon ka Kya? Unkey bhi bohat se faraiz thay, jo unhone kabhi purey kerney ke barey main socha bhi nahi. Uska Kya Bi Ama?" She spoke desperately.
No one said anything because they knew one way or another she was right.
After a while Warisha spoke again.
Warisha: " Aur na hi main unsey koi rabta chahti hun." With that Warisha got up from her seat and left the room.
Kabir looked at his sister leaving the room, with tears in his eyes. He knew what she meant. He swallowed his tears and soon he also left the room and went to his bedroom.
No one said anything after that. Soon everyone retired to their own rooms.
Humza: " You should be with her." Humza said to Yazaan.
Yazaan: " I know but...what if she needs space at the moment." Yazaan asked, looking towards the stairs.
Humza: " I think it's better if you'll be with her." With that Humza also left, leaving Yazaan with his own thoughts.
___________________________________
Yazaan entered Warisha's room, he closed the door slowly and then glanced at her who was lying on her bed sideways. Her sobs echoed in the room. Yazaan went towards her and laid on the bed right behind her.
Yazaan: "Warisha" she didn't respond, but her sobs decreased.
Yazaan: " Kya hau hai? Ro to mat."
Warisha: " Yazaan please yaha se chale jao."
She spoke in a broken voice which made Yazaan's gut wrench.
Yazaan, instead of answering, hugged her from behind.
Warisha, who was shocked by his act, froze. Yazaan waited for Warisha to dismiss him but she soon relaxed in his hold.
Moments of silence went by. Both souls didn't utter a single word. They found peace in each other's silence. The silence was a peace reliever for both the souls, who were wrapped up in each other's solace.
Yazaan: " Just remember one thing, Warisha, I'll always be there for you." With that Yazaan nuzzled his nose in her hair.
__________________________________
How was the chapter?
Hope you like it.
Plz vote and comment