chapter 22

Follow my instagram accountChapter 22Warisha”s POV “Why tulips? And why were all of them fake?” I asked Yazaan who was gazing at me intensely, a satisfied smile was present on his lips

Chapter 22
Warisha”s POV
 “Why tulips? And why were all of them fake?” I asked Yazaan who was gazing at me intensely, a satisfied smile was present on his lips. He kept playing with a strand of my hair, twirling and twisting it around his fingers. 
Yazaan: “ Well……tulips is liye because they reminded me of you, the meaning of tulips in general is happiness and love. And when I think of both of these words, you are the first person that crosses my mind. It took me a while to understand that I couldn’t associate these words with anyone but you. And before you ask, why in these seven colours, because each of these coloured tulips represented a different stage in our relationship. The pink tulip represented the care and affection that I had for you since the beginning. Unknowingly I have always looked out for you, wantedly or unwantedly. The white tulip represented the next stage in our relationship, respect and forgiveness. I can't even begin to explain how much it means to me that you decided to give me another chance……the orange tulip represented appreciation and understanding that I had for you. The way that you handled everything made me appreciate every single act of yours. The yellow tulip represented the hope and happiness you gave me when you decided that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with a jerk like me. The purple tulip represents what I want from you, I want you to have authority and dominance over me. This is something that I only want you to have, I want you to be the only person who’ll have every type of power over me. The last and hopefully not the least tulip represents love and feelings that I have for you.” he said and then paused, he took a hold of both of my hands in his and then continued.
“ It took me years for me to realise what I had for you was nothing other than love. I don't really know what meaning of love is for you, but for me it was the care and possessiveness that I had for you. The fact that I could trust you with my life. You are the person, who I could rely on and wouldn't have to worry about it.The way that everything in my life, centred around you. My day started with a banter with you and it ended with thinking about you. Every single emotion and act of mine was situated with you. And as much as I hate to hand control over to any one else, with you I would even do it blindly.” as he finished speaking. A shaky breath left my mouth as I gazed at his loved filled eyes. Everything he just said made me overwhelmed with emotions. The way he described every characteristic of our relationship made me want to cry. Tears filled my eyes waiting for an opportunity to let go.
Warisha: “ I don't even know how to respond to all of this……it all feels like a dream, mughey dar hai ke mainey apni ankhe band ki toh yeh sab gayab ho jayega. And I don’t want to let go of it, not now and not ever” I spoke, my voice was heavy with emotions as I tried not to cry as I spoke each word.
(I’m afraid that if i close my eyes all of this will vanish)
Yazaan: “ I promise ke jab tum ankhe band karogi main tab bhi yahi hunga aur jab tum unhey khologi main tabhi yahi hunga.
(I promise that when you will close your eyes I will still be here and when you will again open them, I'll still be here)
_____________________________________________
I wanted this chapter to be only their
How was the chapter? 
Hope you liked it
Plz vote and comment