𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

THE BOND TIES WOULDN'T STOP FLICKERING RED AND BLACK, the guards were scrambling around the castle preparing the Kings for their journey around the world; to find the Queen.

The Kings themselves were in shambles, trials had been postponed; dungeons were overpacked. Not that they cared of course, the criminals down there deserved less.

Timothee had been exceptionally busy, like all of the Elite Guard. Jane and Alec were on dungeon patrol, Jane dealing pain to those who tried to rebel, while Alec scared them senseless, literally. Demetri and Felix were sent out so much they were never seen, Demetri was told to track her until the kings were ready to leave, Felix accompanied him as per usual; incase things went south.

But the truth was that everything was going south, the Queen was endangered, that's all the kings knew and it was driving them up the wall, unknowing to the dangers she could be facing. Caius had shooed away any guard that had come up to him, insisting he would like to ready himself in peace. Marcus, however, was more of a shell of himself that before, the wives were still silent and his mate was in unknown trouble. Aro was trying to cover his worry by busying himself with paperwork before they were due to leave on the evening of the 23rd of December.

Timothee was sent to the blond king's room first, to tell him about their departure in a few minutes. Truth be told, Timothee was nervous, this was his chance to prove himself, prove that he was worthy of something. The Tarasque Coven never did think he was worthy of anything, he was meant to be put to death. But he wasn't, and for that he was thankful, but it had scarred him.

'Master Caius? We are due to leave now.' He spoke tentatively, still terrified of the king.

He got no response, but continued to the other kings, notifying them, no answer from Marcus except some shuffling around, Aro was out of the door as soon as he knocked, leaving Timothee stood there, flabbergasted.

'Timothee?'

He spun around on the spot to find nobody behind him, nor in front. He shook it off and ran back to the garage, filled to the brim with all types of vehicles, quite literally, but the kings had decided on a black Rolls-Royce Cullinan to escort them to their private runway just outside of the town, the guards would be tailing behind in black BMW X6 M's.

As he entered the immediate vicinity, he noticed all the bags were placed in the trunks and the guards standing in line, waiting to be assigned cars by the Elite Guard, assuming it was his job as no others were in sight; he walked up and used a loud voice.

'Okay guards! Listen up! All of you get into your ranks! Stay silent, only speak when spoken directly to. Get into groups of 5 and take a car! We must move swiftly!' He spoke, asserting his dominance over the guards.

A series of 'Yes sir!' carried through the garage, Timothee nodded as the guards then filed into the cars, letting the Elite Guards have their own, the King's private chauffer was already sitting inside of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan, polishing the mirrors, awaiting them.