𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

SHE WAS SOON PRIED AWAY FROM RUBY, instead being held against the chest of somebody else as they attempted to whisper into her deafened ears as her tears didn't stop falling. Her sobs never ended, her eyes seemed like they were overflowing oceans that were being filled by the water from the melting icebergs that were her happiness in life.

Katherine was so sick and tired of it all - the constant lies, the keeping of secrets, just to keep her safe? She would be safer knowing that these things were happening instead of being left in the dark constantly, being fed so many lies.

She didn't even know if she had the strength to keep giving forgiveness, she was so tired of everybody turning on her, in fact there were few who hadn't either left her or lied to her face. Jack and Monte, their connection felt so close within such a short span of time that she felt them to be her brothers, were gone, they had left, abandoned her here, and it seemed that without Monte's light-hearted comments and jokes about the things that made her upset and Jack's attitude towards the comments and overprotective attitude, even if it was a little annoying always made her giggle, especially when they began to bicker about something, everything was just more depressing. But of course, she could just go to her beloved mates, right? Wrong. They had all lied continuously, about several matters that were so important, yet they brushed them off in the end, even if she forgave them, she still felt resentful that they had lied. Timothee was nice, yet she didn't want to get too close to him in case Ruby got defensive of her boyfriend and best friend hanging out, that happened to her once when she was only seven with her best friend in Primary school.

One day, she had been sat next to a boy named Riley in their classroom for maths, he moved from America when he was a baby and the thought of having a friend from a foreign country always fascinated a young mind, especially Katherine's as she knew her heritage on her mother's side. They had become really close friends, yet he had one of those "playground relationships" with a girl named Anne Jones, she was a girl with beautiful flaming red locks of hair that always appeared in a ponytail and the most admirable green eyes, she noticed the two getting close and becoming best friends, so on Wednesday the 14th of September 1994, she took it upon herself to lock the girl in the cleaner's supply cupboard in the old building, long since abandoned for the rats that infested it had been known to bite.

She had cried and cried, screamed for help, yet nobody came for Katherine Reine; nobody cared. All except a boy named Jackson who was a few years above her in the school, she soon found out that he was a student who had also moved to England for a few years with his parents and his twin brother while his father worked, he had a peculiar accent, yet it was quite funny to the girl as they hung out for a while until he moved back home. Apparently he had been following his brother around trying to find him in a game of "Hide and Seek", until he heard her whimpers from the cupboard, where he picked the lock with a rusty paperclip and found the young girl sobbing into her knees.