𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

KATHERINE OPENED HER EYES, yawning as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, the bed she lay in felt unbelievably comfortable, the silky duvet felt as if it were made from the clouds in heaven. She heard shuffling coming from the doorway, a male in a cloak came waltzing in, drawing the curtains open with much haste, with her blurry vision she could just about make out his mop of curly hair and his smirk painted upon his face.

'Good morning, Belle au bois dormant.' His gentle French accent and foreign words made her feel like she was settled into a home where she wasn't always in harm's way

'You're French?' She gasped, not expecting to find someone other than the Kings to speak the language she loved

He nodded, smiling slightly at her 'Timothee at your service. Pleasure to meet you ma reine, you have already met the most outstanding guard in the Volturi, moi.' He motioned his hands to tell her to hop up so he could make the bed 'The bathroom is just over there,' He motioned his hand to the door on his left '  'It connects to the closet over there.' He motioned to the door on the right of the other 'Feel free to change into any of the dresses I have laid out in your walking wardrobe on the ottoman. He waved his hand and a delicate china cup of steaming hot cocoa floated through the air from the bedside and Katherine wrapped her fingers around it, savouring the heat, he snapped his fingers and suddenly the fireplace became alit with flames.

'Thank you Timothee.' She smiled kindly, her eyes twinkling with curiosity as she noticed how it had become airborne

'No need to be formal with me, Mistress. You can be as stupid as you'd like.' He winked at her as he took a seat by the fireplace 'Feel free to shower whenever, you don't have to worry about being anywhere today.' He continued 'Ruby isn't going to be with me today, she's gone with Jack, Monte and a few members of the higher guard to shop in the local market.'

'They're all here?' She suddenly sat up quickly, almost spilling the contents of the cup all over her, but luckily it didn't slosh over the rim, her smile suddenly growing wider at the thought of her only friends being here

'Indeed. Why don't you go and clean yourself up? I can keep the drink warm for you?' He offered, speeding over to her side, holding his hand out to take the cup from her

Placing the cup into his cold grasp, she got up as he sat back down on the armchair, she was still wrapped in a black cloak with a fur lining and crimson interior, beneath that she was still in the same gown she had left this place in, the golden fabric was now covered in muck and grimy substances from the rotting streets. She took herself to the door which led into the bathroom, upon entering, she noticed the gentle tone of the room, it was a mix of oak touches and white marble, it seemed like it was stuck in the middle of an age long ago and a modern era. She let the cloak fall to the ground as she stepped out of her ruined dress, placing it into a basket next to the countertop which held the sink. Picking up the cloak, she brought it to her nose, inhaling the scent of the raven-haired man whom it belonged to, before folding it neatly and placing it beside the sink on the smooth marble top.