𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

THE KINGS WERE IN CHAOS, trials usually always ended in mass destruction and death to those facing the trio. It was easy for the guard to guess why they acted in such a manner, yet it was their own poor choices and mistakes that had led them here, their own fault for relying too heavily on a bond that couldn't magically repair it all.

Timothee had burnt more bodies than he could count in the past week, the mass amounts of crimes being committed led to overworked and stressed leaders who struggled with all of the events crumbling in their hands as they tried to rule.

As the flames engulfed yet another cracked marble-skinned vampire, Timothee noticed how all the King's seemed to be in the same shut down state, their eyes seemed lifeless, it wasn't just the fact that she wasn't there with them, it was that she was so close yet she seemed so far away that seemed to hurt them the most.

'Dismissed.' Aro spoke out towards the guard, his tone wasn't it's usual brightly toned one, it was dull; lifeless.

Ruby had been attempting to get into Katherine's room, yet it had seemed that she was no longer listening, blocking out the world. Timothee had noticed that every meal left outside these past few weeks was untouched, not even a nibble missing from the warm food. It left the vampires concerned, everyone had attempted to open the door, yet even with several super-strong vampires pushing against the feeble wood, nothing budged it at all.

It was sealed, yet by what? Nothing could withstand vampire strength that they knew of; every day after trials, Timothee noticed that the Kings were thoroughly researched what the hell was going on.

The windows outside had curtains drawn over them, not allowing anything to see through, yet the fragile glass seemed unbreakable as well. Emilia had even persuaded several humans living in Volterra to look for answers anywhere, yet to forget all that was useless.

Timothee walked down the corridors, the candles did nothing for providing warmth or light, they never had really any impact until Katherine had graced the castle with her glow. Timothee yearned to speak with the girl, even though they were close, so much had happened recently that they hadn't spoken in what seemed like ages, she was like a sister to him, someone who lit up a day in his darkest hours. The two had compared their stories, often sitting together on a sofa whilst they laughed as she sipped on a hot chocolate and munched on something that had been found in the kitchens.

The Kings were never jealous of the relationship between the two, quickly understanding the clearly platonic situation that had happened, they were extremely close, closer than close. He helped make her happy and the Kings appreciated that, that he kept her company when they could not, yet now that she hadn't spoken a word or even made her presence known in weeks, they all began to worry.

Marcus had only spoken to Timothee once since she locked herself away, that their silver string was still shining, assuring him that she didn't despise the young boy even though he had hidden the situation from her, she was hurt, yet she wasn't as mad at him.