𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭

'I WISH TO BE TURNED.'

All guards had now exited the space, the trial having finishing now. Three heads rose from the other thrones that sat in the room room, everyone stunned by the words that tumbled from the brunette girl's lips. Her words were strong as they echoed throughout the chamber that was the throne room, assertive, although she did not choose the words. She had walked in through the back area behind the thrones, not yet noticing that another throne had appeared on the podium as of yet.

Marcus rose from his throne first and was the first to speak through the silence, so thick that it would take an extremely sharp knife to hack through it. 'This is a serious decision, cara mia. Are you sure you've thought this through?' He waved off Aro who had now risen to stand beside him, not wanting him to interrupt.

She appreciated his concern, yet she knew what she wanted, what she needed to do. 'I'm certain, this is my duty as your mate, as a future Queen. I've had a big, bright red target painted across my back since the day I was born, whether it be from your enemies, or those of Delphine.' Katherine explained, her heart seemingly slipping through her mouth and into her words.

'I shouldn't have to be protected as much as I am now, not when I have the option to stop people's constant worry and concern over "the weak human", all because I'm not a true member of the Volturi, and I will never be as long as I remain in this form. Our agreement that we made is now valid, I am eighteen, and that was the deal, that I could choose if I wanted to be turned after I turn eighteen.'

Caius remained perched upon his throne, a proud, admiring smile plastered across his features as he watched the flower blossom before him.

'Very well.' Marcus nodded, bringing her into an embrace. 'We shall organise your transformation.'

Aro barged past Marcus, having grown annoyed of waiting and hastily pulled the girl away and pressed his lips against hers, the sudden action caused her eyes to widen and her body to stiffen, although it didn't last long as she soon relaxed into the kiss.

'Alright Aro, give her time to breathe.' Caius spoke loudly from his space in the room, also in return he earned a chuckle from Marcus. 'What's so funny?'

'Don't act like that wouldn't be you if you had the opportunity.'

'What do you mean had the opportunity?' Caius' glare was lethal as his annoyance blazed.

Katherine, overhearing the entire dispute, rolled her eyes as she parted from her ravenette lover and moved toward the other two, giving them each a peck before walking off, growing tired of their constant brotherly bickering, although she knew it was slightly hypocritical of her, she often commented on Timothee and Jane, much to the two's annoyance.