𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

BELLA SAT DOWN IN HER BIOLOGY CLASS, Edward's glare towards the other students had softened once he realised that the brunette girl had walked in; the two had become much closer over the past few days after he had brought her over to his house, he had attempted to teach her about the life of a Vampire, attempting to scare the girl out of the immortal curse.

Edward had already been through Biology classes several times, he knew everything that was going on and so did Bella; it was stuff covered back in her Biology class in Phoenix. Therefore it was the time that the bronze haired boy tutored the girl in the life of immortality, through the week before, he taught her of their diet and the complicated way of how it made them slightly weaker, how it tasted fouler than human blood but how they got used to the taste. Yet this week he moved onto a stricter subject.

'The Volturi are a very ancient, very powerful family. They're the royalty of my world.' He whispered to the girl, not wanting to spill to secret to anyone nearby, but he wouldn't have to worry, nobody cared about what they were talking about as they messed around and gossiped about the latest trends ect. 'They weren't the first to be the rulers of our world; before them... It was a very dark time.' Bella's head perked up at the mention of something interesting.

'The Romanian coven were the royalty before them, they had three kings, their reign was horrific, they were very prideful of their vampirism, they believed heavily in prejudice, like most vampires do nowadays, yet they went about it in a slightly different manner.' He sighed 'Humans almost became extinct, they cared very little about the humans and if our kind were discovered. Luckily, most of the humans nowadays do not believe in the stories of their ancestors; they think it's all fairytales and myths. Back to the story, there were multiple famines for our kind as the "royals" fed on an unnecessary amount of humans and left scarce amounts for others. They were not a very popular coven, this was how the Volturi rose; they knew people wanted the Romanians gone, they were prepared to rival them, two of the kings, Aro and Marcus founded the coven, Caius - the other king, joined a little while after, they built up their coven from the ground in order to face the evil. In the end, the Volturi won, claiming their thrones and becoming the rulers themselves.' Bella's eyes sparkled with fascination as Edward continued his history lecture.

'What are the Volturi Kings like?' She pondered

'Much better than the Romanians, although most call them evil for all the killings they do and how they are "unfair", yet they cannot afford to give second chances with a race such as ours, we are too dangerous. All in all, they are just doing the job nobody else wanted to or could do well enough to keep order.'

'Do they have any Queens?' The brunette asked, wondering if any female empowerment was taking place, or if they were just sexist pigs alike many of the men she had known in Phoenix, or that she had read about from global royal histories.

'There used to be three, Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme - Aro's sister.'

'Used to be?' Bella spoke, confusion coating her words.