𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐃𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

THE AIR WAS COLD AROUND HERE, Katherine had barely been able to walk around the small stone room, she felt so numb; the winter air latched to her skin, causing her body-temperature to drop. The encounter with some strange people earlier had left her shaken, but she had most likely been taken by them, hence why she was in this room: alone, besides from a few dead bodies who had been taken by Death, she just hoped the temperature wouldn't lead him her way.

She sat in a corner, hoping for the air to become somewhat warmer. She whimpered as it only became colder, the darkness covering her like a blanket, yet it was not cosy, it was not comforting. It only lulled her into a pointless slumber, her nightmares looming in the distance, waiting to penetrate her mind.

'How fucking dare you, how actually fucking dare you!?' That ever so familiar voice hollered

'W-what do you mean?' Younger 4 year-old Katherine responded, her voice crumbling as a harsh hit was delivered onto her cheek, knocking the young girl into the boiling hot radiator, knocking the girl unconscious, but her head felt like it was on fire, her concussed head felt like a hot iron had fell upon her.

In fact, a hot iron had in fact fell from the radiator and onto the young girls head, but her mother turned a blind eye, instead going to get a boiling hot pot of water and tipping it on the girl.

'WAKE UP T'ES PETITE MERDE! IT ISN'T THAT BAD!' Her mother slammed her voice into the atmosphere, not caring about anyone overhearing, she was too concerned about her daughter's punishment. She finally turned once she found out her daughter wasn't going to wake.

It had taken one hundred and thirty-four hours for Katherine Elayne Reine to wake up. It had taken her zero hours for her to recover. She never recovered, if you took a look at the top of her head, you would see a scar.

A sudden jolt of electricity shocked the girl awake. Her body ached in several areas, the electricity adding to the pain.

'Well, look who finally woke up?' A voice came from the corner of the room, it had a slight accent to it... Perhaps Romanian?

'Putain qui es-tu?' Katherine spat as she tried to sit up, trying to find some sort of strength.

'Kitty are o limbă franceză murdară, hm?' The man snarled, still hiding in the shadows, annoying Katherine... And suddenly a light appeared from somewhere in the room, but there weren't any candles? Still, the light lit up the mans face, giving Katherine a good view.

He had blond hair, not bleached, dirty. He had a few wrinkles, no smile lines though. His face held an evil smirk, his eyes were... red?

'What are you?' Katherine asked, her tone guarded