𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

- 𝟎𝟑:𝟎𝟎am

SILENCE.

Not even the whistles of the wind disturbed the ominous absence of sound, each guard held their breath.

Each of the Kings stared off into the distance, their eyes taking in the ancient building, their eyes unblinking as they took in everything around them.

The plan was set.

The first squadron of vampires, led by Felix, would infiltrate the manor and locate and murder the shield, who's approximate location they had secured hours in advance, once that had been taken care of, the second and third, led by Alec and Demetri would take care of the outskirts of the castle, hastily picking off the weakest whilst they worked their way closer inside, the fourth, led by Timothee, would then follow the first squadron's route inside and attempt to work their way through the second and third floor.

This left four more squadrons of vampires, led by the three Kings and Jane.

Squadron Five would begin to aid the second and third as they may be growing weaker as they closed in, meaning that it was up to Squadron Six and Seven, led by Aro and Caius to begin searching the highest levels, to find the three that called themselves "Leaders".

Marcus would be taking the eighth to the lower tiers of the building, attempting to find Katherine and get her out of the area securely using his gift while his vampires would clear the halls, after they leave the area, they would then go to assist Aro and Caius, the brunette would then entrust their mate with Timothee, leaving her in a secure location for him to take further whilst Marcus would finish off the scum with his brothers.

Each of the immortal beings grew antsy, shifting from foot to foot as they anxiously awaited the battle that couldn't be prevented by anything - from the losses that were looming.

Timothee stood with the rest of the Elites in a small group, his hand drumming against his thigh as the pit in his stomach only widened. Demetri and Felix stood shoulder to shoulder as they continued conversation with Alec and Jane, discussing what was to come, the curly haired boy stood by the blonde as he zoned out of his surroundings.

Yet what pulled him out of it was a hand clutching his firmly, showing that they were willing to stand by him in his time of sorrow, Timothee's mouth quickly turned into a wobbly grin as he looked up to find Jane holding a soft, reassuring smile on her lips as she looked at him, giving a nod as he squeezed her hand in a silent thanks.

'It is time!' Marcus's commanding tone called out to each and every vampire situated in their small huddles, saying what would hopefully not be their final goodbyes to their friends, to their family, as they soon moved into their assigned squadrons.