𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

THE ONCE NEAT MANOR SOON BECAME ONE OF DISARRAY, the king's temper could be see all around the manor; walls had dents, tables were missing legs if they were lucky, although most had snapped in half, the windows were shattered and the ceilings were splattered with blood as a result of the disorderly feedings from the rulers.

Their planned visit to the Olympic Coven was postponed, as a precaution so the Cullen's would not have their heads imminently knocked off their shoulders. Although, things were settling slightly. It had been 3 days since the King's had found her scent, and even though they weren't in the most tip-top shape, they needed to keep themselves upright as rulers. And so they set off once more to the Olympic Coven residence, their senses heightened in case of emergencies regarding their future Queen.

They savoured the scent of her as they passed the very spot the necklace was found, longing to smell it again yet in the safety of the castle, praying to find her soon, the Elites all knew of the place the necklace was found yet Demetri was the one to inform them and he almost sat in the dungeons for following days of the week for not reporting to them sooner about the matter; especially that they were so close to the Olympic Coven.

The Cullen's home was not some kind of 'humble abode'  in fact it was a large mansion-like building. With full wall glass windows and a mix of concrete and wood textures, a sleek house as Esme Cullen would say.

The knock at the door signalled the Coven to gather in the family room. All apart from Carlisle who stepped towards the front entryway, the man was nervous; he had lived with these vampires for years, then he had left them abruptly to begin this coven.

'Carlisle.' Aro was the first to speak, a smile just reaching his eyes. Any fool could tell something was troubling the man. But as Carlisle's eyes glossed over the other two kings, he noticed they also had some sort of glum aura about them. He shook Aro's hand before replying,

'Aro, Caius, Marcus.' Carlisle gave them a signal to move to the room that contained the rest of the coven.

Caius snarled at the sight of the young pixie-like girl. She was wrapped around a young blond vampire, whom seemed very uncomfortable at her actions, his body stiff. Caius owned a grudge against the girl for the lack of information on their mate so many years ago, and she had a brunette with her before? Although Caius did notice darker roots on the blond vampire, leading him to believe that it was the same man from the day they met.

'Ah, young Alice.' He revelled at the new information he managed to receive from Carlisle 'I see you and your mate have found a perfectly adaptable home here.'

She nodded, her face suddenly uneasy. She excused herself to go and feed but gasped as Aro grasped her wrist suddenly as she passed him. His eyes swimming through her memories, her thoughts, the lies of her so called "mate" the day that they had met whom she had later killed off, her visions.

The Vision.

His eyes suddenly switched to black as the beat inside of him took over. It suddenly snapped off Alice's head, it enjoyed the sadistic acts. It enjoyed the screams, the shouting, the pleading to stop, the cries to have mercy.

The beast had no mercy.

The beast was only the beast.

It could not be seen to act in a human-like manner.

The beast slowly retreated as it felt it's body being placed into a seat in what seemed like a different room. The beast's vision was blurry, as it were high off of alcohol or drugs, but it only focused on the important things:

• Blood

• Violence

• Most certainly nothing forgiving

• Murder

• Arson

And many other things. The beast... It loved it all, it was addicted.

'Aro! Stop this madness! You are acting a fool! I do not care if your beast is out. IT NEEDS TO LEAVE.' A clearly angry voice spat, snarling with every word as if he were an animal himself, or something barely resisting the temptation of their beast.

Suddenly it felt as if a new gust of wind has broken free. Aro blinked rapidly as soon as his vision cleared.

'She saw her- You don't understand. She's beautiful, she's in danger. Caius- Your painting. I-' Aro rushed out, a million thoughts running through his face as he recalled all of the information from the last few days

'My painting?' Caius thought back on the events that had occurred throughout the past 'My painting.' He gasped as the new information hit him like a cold wet rag.

'It's almost- It's practically identical...' Aro stumbled over his words as venom leaked from his eyes, he was grateful he had been moved. The Cullen's should never see this, never see the more... Vunerable, side of the Volturi Kings.

'What painting?' Marcus croaked from his wooden rocking chair situated in the corner of the office

'Did you bring it Caius?' Aro asked the blond man whom was now smiling like a madman, he was full of joy. For once in his life.

Caius Volturi felt happy.

'Of course, I needed to. I want to show it her. If we see her...' His voiced started excited and rushed at the beginning but then it trailed off at the end, his voice becoming more melancholy by the moment, visibly noticed by his brothers

'She's French, Caius. Well her mother was. She moved to England and had her. She speaks it with a fluent tongue.' Aro informed his brother, trying to lighten the mood for his fellow King, it worked wonders, yet only for a few moments

'No wonder the language was somehow beautiful to me, no wonder I like it the most..' Caius smiled and chuckled to himself 'She speaks the language of my heart.'

'Caius, you best hope she doesn't get flustered easily. Otherwise she'll shy away from you so far she can't hear your over the top compliments.' Marcus's lips twitched upwards at Aro's remark

Then Aro's mind remembered Alice's vision from the previous night.

His eyes shot black again.

The beast came back for another fight.

𓆩☀𓆪