𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

A GROAN ESCAPED HER LIPS, the ache from the her bite mark left in her neck flared up in pain yet again, 'Why the fuck is it still hurting?' She whined as she pushed her hand against it, trying to block it out, she had lost count of the days when the began to all blend together, yet she knew it shouldn't be hurting anymore.

Liam frowned as he came towards her, 'I'm not sure.' His words were of no use to her, yet he had no idea himself as to why the bite mark still hurt, perhaps it was a curse that one of the Romanian Leaders had; their bitemarks may last longer or even be used for torture.

Cold air nipped at her revealed skin, her clothing scarce as a punishment given to most prisoners, yet she didn't wish to complain, knowing that others around her had it worse; her father's outfit was most likely the one he was wearing when he was taken here, she had been stripped from her gown that she wore the day she was taken, reducing her to only scraps that had been given to her by the guard - probably taken from another that hadn't met a pleasant end, their blood still stained the fabric that she adorned.

She knew it was early summer when she was last in the castle, yet now she was unsure, the temperature was always cold down here, according to her father, yet she didn't exactly feel like he would be able to tell her truly as his perception was of a different level to hers.

Katherine shook as goosebumps appeared on her, the reaction was noticed by her father, who was quick to remove his shirt and place it on her, not thinking twice about how much longer his punishments would last now that he no longer had the excuse of removing it, her dark eyes looked up into his as he crouched in front of her, smiling gently at her as he moved to sit beside his daughter, fiddling with his fingers as the only sound that came was from the drip... drip... drip... of the pipes, the poisonous acid forming a puddle on the ground, toxic - especially to vampires, yet to humans it was fatal, the Romanians had concocted it several aeons ago, yet the Volturi sought to destroy it, but, naturally, it was brewed once more it seemed.

'So, how did you end up in here anyway if you're mated to the Kings?' Liam asked, 'Surely they'd never let you out of their sight, even if you had a spat?' He pondered, yet he knew that Caius wasn't fond of humans at all, so perhaps he was the cause and had been too harsh.

'I locked myself in my quarters, I didn't let anybody in, no matter how hard they tried.' She sniffled, regretting her decisions, 'But, the thing is, I don't even know who took me. I don't know who the mole is or if they were even one!' Katherine placed her hand onto her forehead as she tilted her head back, 'I feel so stupid.'

'It isn't your fault. Sure, you could have perhaps allowed a guard in, but they obviously did something to make you not feel like you can even trust the guard or them!' He pressed his calloused hand against her shoulder and gently rubbed in circular motions, trying to soothe her.

Everything in the room seemed to vibrate, her vision shifted left and right unwillingly - it blurred. Another scream sounded from outside the corridor, the raucous noise deafened her ears, and she wished she was able to the same; Katherine just wanted to let it all out... To scream, she wondered if she'd feel something.