A single white Rose(Chapter 2)

I was stomping to my first period class thinking about Taylor. I hate him so much but at the same time I wanted to kiss him like the first time in 5th grade. Ugh why?

As I walk to my world history class and sit near the back. As soon as I sit down, a girl with blonde hair walks to me looking pist off. She must like Taylor and is jealous with the attention he gave me. It happened all the time at my old school.

"Hey new kid," she says angrily.

"Yes," I say.

"I need to ask you question," she tells me sternly. Here it comes.

"Okay what is it?"

"Are you homophobe?" I look at her surprised at the question. Then I burst out laughing. Everybody looks at me confused but right now I don't care.

"If I was I'd be a hypocrite," I answer her after I'm done laughing. Her face softens a bit then she asked "are you..."

"Gay yes," I say but soon regret those words as her face turns from pist off to annoyingly happy. There is only one kind of person that can get mad like that over homophobes and be this happy.

Yep I've dealt with her kind before. They can be the best but sometimes they can be the worst.

She is a Fangirl.

She squealed then sat in the chair right next me and started throwing questions faster than I can answer.

"How long have you known you were gay, do your parents know, when did you come out of the closet, have you had boyfriends, are you still a virgin, are you a top or bottom, whe-" she gets cut off by Cameron before finishing.

"Woah Lia let the boy finish a question before asking him 2 more. hey Shawn ," he chuckles.

"Uuu. Are you and Cameron together," she asked me.

"No," I set immediately. "We're just friends."

"Mhm. Just like Ethan and Spencer were just friends or Cameron and Nash are just friends," Lia asks.

I look at Cameron to find out who Ethan and Spencer are and he just shrugs.

"No, Lia. Cam's heart still belongs to Nash," I tell her. She just squeals again in response.

"So answer her questions Shawn," Cam tells me.

"Okay. Uhm I knew I was gay probably since I was in kindergarten when I started to crush on this one kid. Yes my parents know. My mom knew right when I was born. I officially came out in 5th grade. I have never had a boyfriend but I have had dates. I am still a virgin and because of it I don't know if I'm top or bottom," I say.

"You're a bottom," Lia says.

"How would you know that," I ask.

"Because your more submissive. You want to be taken care of instead of the other way around," Cameron answers.

I just shrug. It was true I was never the one to ask the person on a date they always asked me and they always payed for the date.

"Okay. Now you have to answer my question. Why did you think I was a homophobe," I ask Lia.

"Well because of the fight you had with Taylor. It made some think you were a homophobe. But now that you answered me in front of the class people will come up with other rumors about you two," she explains.

I groan at this "not again" I say quietly to myself.

"What do you mean not again," Lia ask and Cam nod wanting to know too.