Taywor (Chapter 10)

Taylor p.o.v.

"Congratulation Taylor," another person said to me. I nod and wave at them.

We have won the last 3 games these last two week and the last one yesterday I made the winning touch down. I should feel really happy and stuff, but without Shawn they were meaningless.

These last two weeks he's been avoiding me and barely talking to me. Last week he moved in with me, but has been staying at Nash's. What did I do to make him mad at me? Before yeah I would annoy him, but he wouldn't be mad. Plus sometimes he would blush and try to hide a smile, but he hasn't done that now. All I get is glares and "go away asshole."

"..lor..Taylor...Taylor," somebody says pulling me out of thought. I look over and I see the guys all staring at me. We're having lunch at lunch right now sitting at our usual table.

"Is everything alright," Carter asked.

"Yeah. I'm just a little bummed out," I say.

"About Shawn," Jack says.

I sigh. "Yeah, he doesn't even speak to me. Do you know what's going on," I ask Nash. He frowns. "Why do you think I know," he asks.

"Well he is living at your house and you're the only one with inside knowledge. Matt still hates Carter, Jack and JJ have that weird awkward thing, and Lia would never tell me. You're the only one that can help me," I say.

"Well I don't know. Maybe find a way to force him to talk to you," Nash tells me.

"I can't just lock him in a room and force him to talk to me...can I?"

"No. I mean find another way."

"Like wh--," I get cut off by my phone ringing. I quickly answer it. I put an app on my phone that will put my phone on vibrate except for 3 people. Tristen's school, Tristen's phone, and my apartment supervisor.

"Hello Taywor," I hear my brother say.

"Hey bud, is everything okay," I ask.

"No. My tummy didn't feel good this morning, but I didn't want you to miss school, so I didn't say anything. Then when I got here it got worst and I threw up," he tells me.

"Oh bud, I will be there soon to pick you up okay," I say.

"K thank you Tay," he says.

"No problem." We hang up and I look at my friends. "Sorry guys, but I need to go get Tristen. He is sick. Could you guys tell the front office that I had to leave and take care of him?" They say yes and I leave to pick him up.

I walk outside to the parking lot to find car, only to realize that today I brought my motorcycle and not my car. Crap, I can't take a child with a stomach ache in this.

I was about to freak out when I see Shawn walking to his car. I know he hates me, but I'm desperate.

I run over to him and stop in front of him. He glares at me and opens his mouth to say something, but I cut him off.

"Shawn I know you really hate me right now, but I really really need your help it's about Tristen," I say quickly. Shawn's eyes soften when I mentioned Tristen. Him and Tristen always got along. He had a soft spot for the little guy. I may or may not have used my little brother to get some attention from Shawn.

"What's wrong," he asks concerned.

"He has a stomach ache and I need to pick him up from school, but today I brought my motorcycle instead of my car and I don't think that's safe for him," I explain.

"Here," he says handing me the car keys. "I don't know the way to the Elementary school and it will be quicker if you drive," he tells me. We quickly get inside and drive to the school. The drive was awkward and quiet. The both of us didn't speak. Luckily the school wasn't that far away.