I missed you (Chapter 4)

Taylor p.o.v.

How is it possible for Shawn to look so cute? I have been staring at my prince for the last 10 minutes admiring his beauty. We fell asleep cuddling last night on the roof and missed our meeting with the professor but she will understand.

I telekineticly move my phone from the table and over us because I don't want to wake up Shawn who is cuddling with me and with my phone I take picture of the both of us and send it to Shawn. When I set my phone down I notice something strange. The clouds are grey and everywhere except us, the couches, and tv is wet. It must have rained this morning because there isn't any rain right now.

I then notice a huge dome thing around us. At first I didn't notice it because it is clear but the more I look at it the more I notice something was around us.

My phone goes off and I immediately grab it and answer it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Taylor are you up yet," Nash asks.

"Yeah. Why," I ask him.

"We found a new mutant in the city and the professor wants you to go meet them," he tells me.

"Why? Don't mutants come here all the time," I ask.

"Yeah, but not usually without some help from the professor in some way." I groan at his answer. I don't want to meet this new mutant. I'd rather stay here cuddled up with Shawn--soon to be--Caniff.

"Do you have a guy or chick over," Nash asks teasingly. I smirk "yeah Cameron," I tell him. I know about his crush on Cameron. I haven't asked but it's obvious that he likes him. "Don't test me Caniff," Nash growl to me. I chuckle at his response.

"Just kidding. I'm just cuddling with the other Mr. Caniff," I tell him.

"Oh so your with Shawn," he says. Oh my friends know me so well. "Then stay there with him. The professor said she wants us to protect their group till we find out if this mutant is friend or foe. I have Cameron, Gilinsky has Lia and JJ, and Jacob has Mahogany. Carter and the Dolan twins have already left to check it out," Nash tells me.

"Okay, I have to get ready for school anyways so bye," I say and he gives me bye and we hang up.

I look up at the dome around us and wonder if I created that. I have never created a force field but it could be an extension to my powers.

I finally decide to wake up Shawn even though he looks really cute sleeping but I know he would kill me for not waking him up for school. I lean down and attach his lips with mine and he instantly kisses me back. When I hear him whimper I moan in response and pull back.

"Taylor...," Shawn whines. "Do you have to wake me up like that every time," he asks. I smirk and says, "hey you seemed to like it, you immediately started to kiss back." He blushes a little, "just don't do it again," he tells me sternly. I always wake up Shawn like that and he always says that. At first Shawn would slap me and yell at me but soon he just gave up and just tells me not to do it again.

"Taylor I kind of need you to let me go," Shawn tells me.

"Why, I like you in my arms" I whine.

"Well Taylor I need to get ready and....Oh shoot! My parent must be worried sick that their son isn't home yet," Shawn panicks.

"Don't worry Shawn I told them you would be spending the night with me," I assure him and he calms down. Shawn's parents know me really well and they trust me. They know that I like Shawn and they secretly are rooting for Team Shaylor which I found out about from Shawn's little sister Aaliyah.

"So can you take me home so I can shower," he asks.

I pretend to think about it. "Only if I can join," I say. He blushes and hits me on the shoulder. "Kay Kay I was just kidding. But we don't have time though. School starts in an hour and a half and with getting ready and driving we won't have time. How about you take a shower here," I tell him. He looks suspiciously at me.