It's okay (Chapter 19)

Shawn p.o.v.

"Hey are you guys ready," I ask Jack and Carter. They were currently packing their suitcases and boxes. We told all the guys about the plan and they agreed. Nash was a little hesitant, but then Cam put on some tight briefs and Nash's jersey and that boy was gone. He would have agreed to anything.

"Yeah, but I still don't get why I can't bunk with JJ. You're letting Kian and Andrea bunk together," Jack complains. I roll my eyes at him. He's been complaining about the sleeping arrangements ever since we told him about it.

"Well first I don't think you should be having sex with each other before you start dating. Yeah I know about you guys getting back together. And second Matt doesn't want to sleep near Carter, so it was the only situation," I tell him. Jack grumbles some stuff under his breath while Carter continues packing. Carter has been acting weird lately like sadder or something. He doesn't talk much anymore and he isn't acting like himself. Usually he's a hot head and gets angry easily, but when Grayson said an Asian joke about him he didn't say anything. He just stayed quiet. I know something is up because every once in a while Jack, Nash, or Taylor pull him aside and whisper about something that makes him look sad.

"Hey Shawn can I talk to you," I hear somebody ask behind me. I turn around and see Dillion standing there. I haven't really talked to him and since yesterday I thought I would be the last person he would want to see.

"Uh sure," I answer hesitantly. I follow him out of the room and we slowly make it to his room. He opens the door and let's me go in first. What would he want to talk about I wonder as I walk in. I hear the door shut and I look at him waiting for an answer.

His cheeks turn a little pink under my gaze, probably embarrassed because of what I caught him doing...or who he was doing. Though now that I think about it, it seemed like Jc was topping, so I think it would be who was doing him. Or would it not matter if you're top or bottom to count it as doing. Wait what was the question again? Oh yeah. Focus Shawn.

Dillion rubs the back of his neck avoiding eye contact when he starts, "Okay I want to begin by saying that what me and Jc did was natural. We haven't had much action with another person, so we wanted to some stuff while we were both here."

Oh God I feel my cheeks go nuclear as he talks. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have walked in on that," I apologize, hoping it will get me out of here faster.

He shakes his head. "I know, but I was just wanted to explain. On Friday night I touched Jc by accident and somehow he turned to face me. He realized that my touch somehow made him feel, but didn't over stimulate to cause pain. I haven't ever done anything with anybody, because of my powers, and he hadn't ever had great sex, since he can't feel, so we decided to well you know."

The first thing that I blurted out after the speech is, "You lost your virginity to him?" I cover my mouth afterwards. This is personal and I should not be intruding. He looks away and doesn't answer, but the blush on his face gives me my answer. "Hey it's okay. You haven't touched a person and not cause pain in like 5 or 6 years. It's normal to get overexcited from that and want to do other stuff."

"I know, but now he tries to touch me a lot. Not inappropriately but like hold my hand under the table or kiss my cheek when nobody's looking. I thought what we were doing was like enemies with benefits or something, but now I don't know. I don't know if he is doing this just because he wants to feel, or he wants in a relationship, or if he's only doing this just to comfort me," Dillion rants as he sits on the bed.