Last Chapter (Chapter 21)

A/n I know, last chapter, but don't worry, there will be a sequel. By the way this chapter changes through a lot of p.o.vs

Mahogany p.o.v.

The streets were empty as I walked to Cam's house. I was late, because Jacob ditched me for "something important". He always says that and never tells me what it is and I'm fucking getting tired of it. I try to be understanding and stuff, but what's so important to an 18 year old, that he can't tell me.

I sigh, trying to calm myself down. "Are you Mahogany Lox," a person says behind me. I turn and see a gothic woman, with black hair, brown eyes, and pale white skin looking at me. She was wearing a black leather jacket with those silver pockey thingys, a grey shirt, black combat boots, and some black pants.

"Yeah. Who wants to know," I ask. This is starting get creepy.

She smirks and bites her lip piercing. "Perfect." Somebody grabs me from behind and places something on my face as I try to scream. "Sh sh sh sh. It'll be okay," the man grabbing me said. That's when I realized it was just chloroform. I wanted to laugh, but I just pretended to be knocked out.

I willed my body to relax, by sending a small calming drug through my body. I close my eyes and fall to him. I heard them chuckle together. "I think the boss would like her," the woman said.

"Yeah, I know," the guy agrees. I hear a car drive by and stop in front of us.

"Get her in," the girl orders.

I hear two sets of footsteps walk over to me and that's when I take my chance. I put a chemical into my nails to paralyze people and when the first guy picks me up, I open my eyes and scratch the guys on the face. He wails and drops me on the ground. I catch myself and get back up.

The guy I scratch holds his cheek as the other tries to grab me. I take a deep breath and blow air in the guys face with a knockout gas. The guy immediately falls. The paralyzingly effect must have started its effect, because I hear the other guy fall too.

"I knew she would put up a better fight," the goth girl says, grabbing a plastic ball.

"You should have listened to me," the guy says. Now that I get a better look at the guy, I see he is dressed in a police uniform. He had dark brown hair, buzzed cut, and green eyes. He actually looked kind of cute, if he wasn't trying to kill me.

"Next time I will." The goth looks at the ball and a laser comes out of her eyes, making the ball glow.

The guy touches the cement sidewalk and in his hands the cement shapes into a stone sword. He grabs it and points it at me. "you have one chance girl. Choose well."

"Mhm, I choose my freedom," I say.

The girl throws her plastic ball and I move out of the way, but when the ball lands, it blows up. Okay, maybe not as confident. The girl grabs another ball and throws it at me, but I dodge it again. The guy runs closer to me and swings his sword. I duck and he misses it. He tries to cut down but I roll to my left. I get up and blow on his face with the knockout gas and he soon falls.

I smile as I look at my accomplishment. Then I see a glowing ball land in front of me and I jump away as it blows. I try to run but wherever I go the girl throws a ball to blow it up. "There's no way out Lox. I already called for back up. Just make it easier and give in.

I turn to her and see I'm to far away to blow any knockout gas. Knowing my powers, she won't get close to me. Then I get an idea. I may not be able to knock her out, but I can maybe disorient her. I blow some knockout gas towards her and she doesn't seem effected. I move to run and she throws a ball, but this time it's a little off. She seems a little wobbly, but still standing strong.