News (Chapter 17)

Shawn p.o.v.

I slowly open my eyes and am met with a naked chest. I've woken up to this chest thousands of times, so I'm no longer surprise. You may now be wondering how I've woken up to this chest so many times if I played hard to get. Well the answer is simple, my parents love him. They would force me to have him for sleepovers and accept his invitation. I swear my parents have problems. Who lets their homosexual teenager sleepover at a bisexual teenagers house where said bisexual teen has the hots for the homosexual. Wow that sounded really wordy.

I move around trying to get out of Taylor's grip, but my efforts are futile. I sigh after a couple of minutes and glare up at him. I swear even in his sleep he is smirking. Maybe if I kiss he will get stunned and let go, but knowing Taylor he will probably flip me under him and start a make out session.

Without any other options I turn around while still being in Taylor's arms. I look around the room as I wait for the asshole to wake up. The room is simple with the a closet to the left if the bed, a bathroom to the front, and to the right of the bed is a window. The door to go out is next to the left of the closet. The room wasn't big, but it could fit a king sized bed in comfortably. The walls were painted blue and some had paintings from students attending the school.

As I looked around the room something is off. I can't tell what though. Everything seems to be in place from last night, so what? I look closely and see something clear. I follow the clear thing and realize there is a dome around us. I was panicking and am about to wake up Taylor when the door flies open and something hits the dome. The thing gets sent flying back and out the door. The impact wakes Taylor up and shocks me that we both pull apart.

"What the Hell," Taylor screams looking around. I'm about to ask what's with the dome when I realize it,disappeared. That's weird.

"Ow, what the hell was that," Cam groaned as he walked in. "Fuck that hurt."

"What hurts," Taylor asks.

"Well I ran in and got hit by something that threw me back," Cameron explains. He then looks over at Taylor and I then smirked. "What were you two doing?"

I roll my eyes at him. "We weren't doing anything. Now get out."

"Mhm. What ever you say," he says before walking out.

I relax a little and slump back. I didn't realize how close Taylor got till I felt his chest on my back. He warps his arms around me and kisses my neck. "What are we going to do today, Princey?"

"Don't call me Princey and I don't know. I thought about going to JJ's and hanging out with the boys," I say.

"Why," Taylor whines. "I want to hang out with you. I haven't seen you in 3 weeks remember." I nod my head thinking about everything that's happened in the last 24 hours. I went from hating him to the core and ignoring him to moving in(officially) and saving a group of mutants. "It's Saturday, we have no school, practice, parents. C'mon we let's do something."

"We do have a five year old to take care of remember."

"We'll bring him along. I love chuck e cheese." I chuckle at his suggestion. He puts his head on my head, "please."

"Fine," I say. "But could you bring the guys. I want to still hang with my friends and you can hang with yours."

"Ok," he says kissing lips.