Ready? (Chapter 8)

Pic of Lia (Lia Marie Johnson)

Taylor p.o.v.

"I have nothing to wear," Nash screams. I roll my eyes. He is over dramatic. "Dude what do you mean," I ask with a chuckle. He has a bunch of clothes in a huge pile of mess in his and Cam's bedroom.

There are two beds in the bedroom. One is a small twin sized bed which is supposedly Nash's bed and a big king sized bed that is Cam's. They say they sleep in different beds, but I don't believe them. Jack once walked in on them cuddling one night while they slept. Nash said Cam had a nightmare and was scared, but nobody believed them. These two act more like a couple than me and Shawn.

"Relax man. We're just hanging out with a couple of friends," Carter tells him. "Yeah, but...but...," he trails off. "He wants to look good for Lexi," Jack teases. Nash punches him in the arm.

"Ow dude that hurt. You have super strength remember," Jack says as he rubs his arm. "Oh whatever you have metal skin, you can take it," Nash argues back.

"That doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt," he whines. Nash just rolls his eyes. "So why do you care so much Nash," I ask. "Yeah dude why? You have never cared how you look before. Not even when you went on a date," Carter asked.

Nash sighs. "It's because...well I kind if like...Cameron," he whispers the last part. "Finally," we all scream. Nash looks at us confused. "What do you mean finally," he asks. We all roll our eyes. "Nash. Most of the school already thinks you are dating and most of your friends think you are dating in secret then some think you are fuck buddies," I tell him.

"Really why," he ask. "Well first the whole Lexi and Hammy thing. Cam hates anybody else calling him that and you hate your first name. So that means you really like each other," Carter starts us out.

"Well we've been friends for years so of course we'd create special nicknames. Taylor calls Shawn his prince and Shawn calls him his knight. Jack calls JJ Barbie and JJ calls him Jasmine," Nash argues. I look at Gilinsky confused.

"This one time I lost a bet and had to dress up as princess Jasmine for Halloween and once a kid said he looked like a male Barbie," he explains. I mouth oh.

"But I have liked Shawn since we met and Jack and JJ dated," I remind him. Nash doesn't argue, so I continue "Then there's the cuddling, him sitting on your lap, calling each other Babe, and kissing each other on the cheek."

"I kiss some of my other friends," he reminds. "Yeah the female ones and only once in a while, but you kiss him on the cheek more," Carter points out. "You don't even call your girlfriends Babe."

"Plus there's the whole sleeping in the same bed while cuddling thing too," Jack says. "And don't say it was because he had a nightmare. Not even my five year old cousin Henry is buying it."

"There's also the--," Carter gets cut off.

"Enough. Okay, I know it's obvious, but what if he only sees it as friendly and doesn't like me," Nash says. "Dude, he likes you too and I have a way to prove it," Jack says with a smirk.

What is he planning?

Cam p.o.v.

"Do you really think Taylor will like it? I don't look like I'm trying to hard and am desperate," Shawn asks for the millionth time.

"For the last time you look hot," JJ tells him. "And not desperate," Matt adds. Shawn was wearing a white low v neck shirt, some really tight black skinny jeans, and a black blazer jacket. Matt gave him some tight underwear that makes Shawn's ass look bigger and better.

"Are you sure? I feel like such a slut showing my cleavage and trying to make ass bigger," he says worriedly. "Shawn there are girls that are way worst. You just want to look good for Taylor," I assure him. "And if you want to make you ass look bigger we can still use my tissue paper idea," Matt adds.