So does Taylor (Chapter 12)

Shawn p.o.v.

The three of us stand frozen. Mahogany and JJ at me and I them.

"I can explain." "You have powers too" we say at the same time. Wait did they say too. They realized what they said and then we all yell, "you two have powers."

The front door opens and Tristen walks out. "Shawn where did you go?"

"Aw...I was showing you a knew magic trick. Did you like?"

"Yeah. Do it again. Do it again," Tristen pleads.

"Maybe later Tris. First I need to make dinner. Do you want to help?"

"Yeah. What's my first job chef?"

"Well first I need you to wash your hands. Can you do that for me?"

He salutes me and says, "yes sir," and then runs to the bathroom. I look over at my friends and motion them to come in. Mahogany grabs the groceries and we all go inside.

Mahogany puts the groceries on the table and looks at me. "I can't believe theres more of us," she says. "I knew me and Lia couldn't be the only ones, but I didn't expect it to be our friends."

JJ and I frown. "My sister has powers," JJ asks.

"Yeah. You didn't know?" JJ shakes his head sadly. "Why didn't she tell me? She knew about my powers, so I don't get why she never said anything about hers."

Mahogany pulls JJ into a hug and gives him soothing words. When Tristen comes back he is smiling and ready to help.

"Okay Tristen, today we are going to make rice, beans, and Carne asada," I tell him. He jumps up and down excitedly asking what he can do. I tell him I first need him to go into my room and get my cook book on my book shelves. He runs to grab it while I look over at my friends who are on the chairs near the island.

"We should talk about the thing later when everybody else is over," I say. Their eyes go wide.

"No, I don't want the others to know. What if Cam and Matt don't take it well?" Mahogany says.

"Yeah. What if they get scared and call the police and get the government involved? I don't want to be experimented on," JJ tells me.

"Relax guys. They're also like us," I say. They both look relief and sigh. "Phew I thought I was going to have knock you out and erased your memory," Mahogany says.

"What is your powers anyway," I ask them.

"I can go through objects," JJ answers.

"I can do stuff with human chemicals and things like that," Mahogany tells us. I nod my head.

"How many people are coming anyway," JJ asks.

"Well Cam is coming with Nash. Carter and Jacob are coming because Taylor and them have a project to work on. Matt is coming and possibly Aaron and Hayes. Wait where's Jack?"

"There was too much traffic and I decided to walk the rest of the way. He will probably be here soon," JJ answers.

"Shawnie. What's a Playgirl and why do you have one," Tristen asks from my room.

I pale and yell back, "don't open it." I quickly turn to my smirking friends. "I'm holding it for friend." I then dash into my room to steal the magazine away from the child.

Taylor p.o.v.

Shawn isn't as innocent as I thought.

I woke up to my little brother yelling to Shawn what a Playgirl and him screaming back at him not to open it.