Favors (Chapter 16)

A/n: Like nobody commented in my last chapter. Was just because there was nothing to comment or something. Well whatever. I wanted to tell you guys that a lot of you wanted me to wait for my next book so I can finish some of the others. So I decided that I will make either after I finish One Night or after I finish book 1 of Mutant is the new Normal(yes spoiler alert there is going to be a sequel. There is too much info to fit in 1 book.) I don't know which I will finish first, but we'll see. Now back to you regular scheduled book reading.

Shawn p.o.v.

When we arrived to the institute we were all tired. It was like 4 in the morning and we still hadn't slept. Ashton picked up Luke bridal style and brought him in. Ms.Reyes greeted us as we walked in and directed us to our rooms. Ashton refused to sleep away from Luke, so they were the only ones that were sharing a room. Ms. Reyes said we would talk more in the morning.

Now I'm here in a guest room wearing yesterday's clothes not being able to go to sleep. I should be tired, but right now I feel so awake. I guess almost getting blown up really gives you a huge rush. I also couldn't sleep, because I was in a new place alone. Usually when I sleep in a new place it takes me a while to fall asleep unless somebody I know is near me. Well at least we don't have school, so I don't have to worry about waking up early.

I get pulled out of thought by three knocks on door followed by somebody saying, "Prince are you asleep." From the voice I knew it was Taylor. I feel a huge relief knowing he was here. I would never admit it to him though.

"Yeah I'm awake Knight," I respond. He opens the door and walks into my room. "What do you want Tay," I ask pretending to be annoyed. I don't what him to know I like him being here or else he's going to come into my room every night at the apartment.

He grins at me. "I wanted night time booty call."

I roll my eyes at him. "I'm wasn't planning on losing my virginity on a booty call," I say sarcastically.

"Well cuddling works too. Scoot it mister," he says removing the covers.

"Taylor," I say sternly. "Don't you have your own room?"

"Yeah, but it has no Shawn Caniff in it sadly. It's not fair that you get one and I don't."

"It's Mendes not Caniff."

"Fine. I will settle for hyphenating." I groan and mumble a why me. "Hey why are you still in yesterday's clothes," Taylor questions.

"Some of us didn't have time to take Pj's as we left to save somebody's life."

"Oh," he says. He takes off the white T-shirt he put on when we left the apartment and handed it to me. "Here put it on. I usually sleep shirtless." I know him well enough to know that's true, so I take it. I strip under the covers as Taylor stands at the edge of the bed and then I put on the huge white T-shirt. I then giggle a little when I realize that I usually don't wear pajama bottoms and Taylor doesn't usually wear pajama tops.

"Why you giggling," he asked as he gets under the covers.

"Nothing," I say.

Taylor faces me and gives me a suspicious look. I just give him an innocent smile which I know I can pull off.

"Angel I'm not a cuddling expert, but I think we should be closer," he says.

"Oh sorry," I apologize as I get closer and he wraps his arms around me. That's when I realize what just happen. "Hey I never agreed to this." I squirm around trying to get out of his hold.

"I wouldn't do that so close to my crotch angel," Taylor says huskily. I stop immediately not wanting to feel Taylor's huge package against my thighs. I instead just relax in his hold and lay my head on his shoulder. "That's better," he whispers.