1

***
"Minnie~ we have to get up!" Minho smiled as he felt his best friend from 10 years, Bang Chan, poke his cheek softly. "Not now Channie, 5 more minutes!" Chan wrapped his hands around the younger's waist and lifted him off his bed, laughing loudly as Minho whined and yelled.

"Come on~ King Lee is gonna be here soon and we have to be ready, or at least you have to be ready!" Minho groaned and let chan drag him to the bathroom, the older starting his makeup. "I don't even wanna go to the stupid ass interview-"

Chan cut the younger off with a kiss on his cheek. "We talked about not saying negative things Minnie, I'll be across the room listening to you and your family answering questions with ease and excitement!!"

Minho smiled and held his cheek. "Sorry Channie. Be glad there's no cameras in the bathroom!" Both boys laughed lightly and got themselves ready just in time as Minho's father swung open the bathroom door. "Good morning chan! Good to see you looking nice."

Chan smiled brightly and bowed. "Thank.. thank you, your highness!" The king side eyed Minho. "Why the sour look Minho?" Minho smiled and shrugged. "I'm in a good mood dad! I don't know what your talking about-" Minho's words got cut off as his dad grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Don't fucking back talk me ungrateful brat." Minho's father slapped him across the face, Minho gulping back his tears. "We're leaving now okay??" Minho looked down and nodded. "OKAY!?" His father yelled, making Minho dart his eyes to his father and let out a small 'okay' the king scoffed and walked out of the room.

Chan held the younger's hand tightly, kissing his cheek again and caressing his now red cheek. Minho took a deep, shaky breath. "M' fine chan hyung, p-please don't kiss me right now." The older nodded softly, watching Minho blinked away his tears as the boys walked towards the car.

Once Minho got inside the car, the driver closed the door in front of Chan. "Oh- sir? I thought I was driving with the royal family?" The driver let out an airy laugh. "You're funny kid, find yourself your own ride." Minho banged on the window, chocking out sobs. "C-Chan!! Hyung!"

Minho turned to his parents, who were scrolling through their phones in the back seat. "W-why can't c-chan hyung come?!" Silence was heard throughout the car, his mom letting out a small hum as a reply. Minho sobbed loudly, his hands pulling at his hair and hitting his head. He brought his knees to his chest and stomped his feet on the seat as he screamed.

"Shut the fuck up minho, we're busy!" Minho's mother threw a tablet at her son, ignoring the loud cry coming from the back of the car. Minho took out his phone as someone was calling him, answering it immediately. "C-Channie!!"

"Hi baby, it's okay Minnie. We'll arrive at the place at the same time, I know you're scared but try to calm your breathing down." Minho hyperventilated and held his chest with his hand, crying more as it hurt him. "M-miss you!" "I know Minnie, we'll be there soon and I'll stay on the phone with you..how about you close your eyes and pretend we're in your bed okay? Pretend we have adventure time on and we're cuddling and giving each other kisses hm!!"

Minho close his eyes and bit his finger softly, letting out a small giggle. "I-it's the scene where bmo has a cone on his head!!" "That's your favorite scene huh baby Min?" Minho smiled widely and nodded, even though chan couldn't see him. "Okay Minnie we're here-" Minho opened his eyes and cut the call immediately as he saw chan, jumping out of the car as soon as it stopped and throwing his body on the older.

"I know baby, it's okay I'm here now." Minho sobbed into the other's shoulder, chan running his hands through the younger's hair. Minho pulled away and held tightly onto Chan's hands, wiping his face with his sleeve. "Your highness?" The king got out of the car with help from others and hummed. "What?" The lady bowed her head. "So sorry f-for interrupting..but I need to fix prince Minho's makeup."