12

***
"Chan hyung are you ready to see Minho?" Jeongin asked in the car, the others looking at the oldest in the passenger seat. All six boys were on their way to Hyunjin's house to finally reunite, chan shrugged his shoulders and looked out the window.

"I don't know, I want to see him so bad but I don't know if he wants to see me." The others hummed and kept quiet until they arrived at the Hwang's house.

"Okay.. I guess it's time."

🔞***🔞
Minho was sat on Hyunjin's lap as they made out, the younger moaned as hyunjin bit his bottom lip to slide his tongue in. Minho pulled away and giggled quietly. "H-hyunnie.. your tongue."

Hyunjin, who was rather annoyed Minho stopped him, stifled a smile and placed his hands on the younger's hips. "What baby." Minho held Hyunjin's jaw and kissed him softly. "It's slippery!" Hyunjin chuckled and kissed the younger's neck, licking everywhere he could reach. Minho whined and pulled at the older's hair, causing hyunjin to groan and pull away.

"Pretty?" Minho hummed and kept his hands in the older's hair, hyunjin played with the waistband of Minho's sweats. "I know you said I can touch anywhere except your thighs.. so can I touch this?" He brought his hands to cup the younger's ass, squeezing the flesh.

Minho whimpered and dropped his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, his hands moving to hold onto his biceps. "H-hyunnie.." the older smirked and started caressing his ass with his thumbs. "Yes or no love I need a verbal answer." Minho moaned against Hyunjin's shirt. "Y-yes.. s-sir."

Hyunjin's eyes widened, his dick twitched at the name. "Fuck pretty." Minho sat up and looked down, seeing hyunjin fully hard. "I-I can help this time.. I promise sir." Hyunjin smiled and scooted the younger closer. "Only if you want baby." Minho eagerly nodded and kissed hyunjin sloppily on the lips.

Hyunjin hummed and continued squeezing his ass, feeling Minho's hard dick on his stomach-

"Hey!! Hyunjin why's the door locked?"

Hyunjin groaned loudly and shoved Minho off him as he stood up, the younger winced and felt tears well up in his eyes. Hyunjin looked back and sighed. "Baby I'm sorry, just let me talk to him for a second and we can get back to where we left off." He kissed Minho softly and walked towards the door, cracking it open. "The fuck do you want?"

Felix chuckled before looking down with raised brows. "Woah there, was I interrupting something?" Hyunjin hummed. "Yes, what do you want?" Felix smiled widely. "Well we're all here to hang out with you and Minho, where is he?" Hyunjin sighed and rubbed his forehead with his hand. "He's in here, we'll be out in a second."

Felix furrowed his brows. "Wait he's in there with you-" hyunjin cut him off as he slammed the door in his face.

Minho looked up at the older, feeling a little scared as he looked very pissed off. Hyunjin smiled and laid down on top of the younger, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Are you still hard love?" Minho giggled softly and shook his head. "H-hyunnie still is though.."

Hyunjin sighed and nosed his neck, kissing it gently. "It's okay pretty just give me a second, Felix wants all of us to hang out." Minho hummed and ran his fingers through the older's hair, trying to calm his nerves for a minute. Hyunjin took a deep breath and sat up. "Okay I'm good baby are you ready?" Minho nodded softly and stood up, walking with hyunjin out of his room.

***
"Be patient Chan hyung." The oldest huffed and picked at his jeans. "I'm done being fucking patient I haven't seen my Minho in forever-"

The boys looked up as the door opened, hyunjin walked out first, Minho following. The younger smiled at them before meeting eyes with Chan, tears immediately filled his eyes as he back up. "N-no.. no!" Hyunjin glared at the older. "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

Chan stood up, ignoring hyunjin, grabbed Minho's arm. "Baby- I'm sorry!" Hyunjin shoved Chan off him, making him fall to the ground. "Don't fucking touch him and don't you dare call him baby!" Minho whimpered and held onto Hyunjin's arm as he hid himself the best he could. "G-go 'way chan!"

The oldest stood up and glared at hyunjin. "He's my fucking Minho and I just want to talk to him." Hyunjin faked a laugh. "Not anymore bitch, you had your fucking chance to talk to him. Too late fucker." Chan huffed and walked closer to the younger. "Can you just shut the fuck up and let me talk to him."

"I-I don't want to talk to you anymore chan! You.. you fucking left me!" Minho sobbed as he pecked out of Hyunjin's shoulder. Chan's eyes softened as all he wanted to do was scoop the younger up and hug him so hard. "Min.. please just let me talk to you." Minho looked up at hyunjin and wiped his eyes, nodding slowly. "O-only if everyone stays and y-you leave after you're done." Chan sighed and nodded, taking a seat back on the couch.

Minho sighed and sat down, holding onto Hyunjin's hand tightly. Chan glanced down and felt his blood boil. "Talk chan." Chan snapped out of it and took a deep breath. "Minnie, my baby, we've grown up together. We've been friends forever and have been through so much together. I'm terribly sorry for what I did, I just didn't know what to do and I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I just want you to know that I love you and just wish we could be like how we used to be."

Minho sighed shakily and gripped Hyunjin's hand tighter, the older used his thumb to caress his hand discreetly. "I-I can't.. Chan, I don't even want to see you right now. What you did to me absolutely crushed me and I-I don't even know what to say to you."

Hyunjin scoffed and glared at the older. "I think he's trying to say to get the fuck out of my house." Chan glared back at hyunjin and stood up, walking out the door with his head hung low. The boys watched the scene silently, jeongin stood up and walked towards the door. "Where are you going?" He turned to his friends and smiled sadly. "I'm just gonna go check up on him real quick." He said before walking out the door.

"Chan, hey! Wait up." Chan sniffled and looked to see jeongin running towards him. "S-sorry, did I forget something?" Jeongin smiled widely and shook his head. "No, I just wanted to see if you were okay." Chan wiped his eyes and gave jeongin the best fake smile he could. "Do I look okay?"

Jeongin smiled sadly and cupped one side on Chan's face. "You're kinda hot not gonna lie." Chan scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Not hot enough for Minho apparently." Jeongin chuckled and held the other side of Chan's face with his hand. Jeongin glanced at Chan's lips before leaning in to press his lips onto the other's.

"Well you're hot enough for me." Chan smiled and placed his hands on the younger's hips, pulling him into another kiss. Jeongin hummed and pulled Chan's hair softly, pulling him away. "How about I get your mind off minho hm?"

Chan smirked and led the younger to his car.

***
Short chapter because I've been making these long..

Also, there might be something in the making soon 😁😁