7

***
"Innie Sarah is at the door, what do you want me to say?" Jeongin sighed and stood up, walking out of his room. "I'll handle it." He mumbled before turning to see his girlfriend by the door. "Let's go to my room." He says with no expression, not waiting for Sarah to answer as he walked to his room, his girlfriend following immediately.

"Babe I'm sorry-" "let me talk first because I need to get this off my chest." Sarah nodded and sat next to jeongin on his bed. "I don't know what you want to do in this relationship, but I don't just want to have sex. I want something serious with you Sarah and I feel like all you want to do is have fun with no strings attached.. that's not what I want, I want you to be my girlfriend but I don't want you to disregard my feelings and things I'm going through, I just want you to be there for me."

Jeongin concludes with tears in his eyes, Sarah's expression was stiff and unsure. "Well I don't think I can do that jeongin, we're young and I just want to enjoy a care free relationship. You wanting something serious is a big turn off for me and not something I want to do right now." Jeongin felt his tears sting as they rolled down his face.

"T-then we can't be together.. I'm not being with someone that doesn't want what I want." Sarah shrugged and stood up. "Whatever jeongin we'll break up, but you're gonna regret letting me go." She left his room and exited the house without saying goodbye.

Jeongin walked out to his brother, wiping his eyes. "Didn't work??" Jeongin shook his head and walked towards his brother to give him a hug.

***
"Channie you're tickling me!!" Minho giggled as chan placed light kisses on his neck, the older laughing and moved so that he was face to face with Minho. "I just love you so much baby." Minho smiled and kissed Chan, hands finding their way to his hair as the older pushed his tongue in Minho's mouth.

Both boys smiled into the kiss as they casually made out, Chan bolting to sit up as he head the door open. "Oh- hey hyung.." jisung and changbin stood by the door awkwardly, Minho sat up and smiled widely. "Hi hyungs!" Jisung felt his body almost fold and he smiled back. "Hi Minho!!"

Changbin cleared his throat. "Hope we're not disturbing but you told us to come by today so we can get some tracks done." Chan nodded his head and reached over to grab his shirt to slip back on, standing up and sitting by his desk. "Of course, let's get started." Chan looked over at the youngest, smiling softly as minho blinked his eyes slowly.

"You can sleep Minnie, we won't be too loud." Minho looked over and nodded softly, turning over and falling asleep almost immediately. "What the fuck did we walk in to hyung?" Jisung said as soon as he heard Minho's soft breathing.

Chan sighed and started his computer, getting his things ready. "It's so confusing, he saw hyunjin and his girlfriend kiss and all of a sudden he wants to kiss too I have no idea why. I tried telling him that usually only people that are couples kiss but he still wanted to kiss, probably because no one has ever kissed him on his lips."

Changbin squinted his eyes. "So you let him kiss you as a friend?" Chan nodded. "I know it sounds crazy-" "Hyung! You are literally killing yourself by letting him do this to you. I know that Minho goes through torture in that place and has never had a romantic relationship, but still hyung you have to think about your feelings too. What are you gonna do when Minho gets a crush?"

Chan sighed and shrugged. "We support whatever you do, we know that's your Minho and your best friend.. but it's so obvious you want more than that hyung and I don't think you can hide it anymore." The oldest turned his head quickly to look at changbin with wide eyes. "You guys.. know?"

Jisung smiled. "Like changbin said it is very obvious." Chan sighed and covered his face with his hands and dropped his head on the table. "I know it's gonna kill me guys but we're both so happy right now and I don't want to ruin anything." The boys nodded understandingly and started their work.