5

⚠️***⚠️
"Lee know, please get more food sweetie we made so much!" Mrs. Bang encouraged, sliding a dish down for the younger to take some from. Minho clenched his teeth slightly and added a little portion to his plate. "T-thank you for the meal Mrs. bang."

She waved her hands and smiled. "You're welcome and please call me mom, you're like a second son to me." Chan's younger brother whined loudly. "Mom!! I'm your second son!" Everyone laughed, Chan's father cleared his throat, catching Chan's attention.

"Oh- uh Min I wanted to tell you, um so we were talking and we decided that we are going to Florida next week for a little vacation." Minho's eyes darted to look at the older, tears welling up immediately. "You're of course invited sweetheart." Mrs. Bang clarified, smiling as Minho visibly relaxed, still not saying a word.

"So.. what do you think about that? You can do whatever you need in public so others don't track you down and mom and dad can talk to your parents-" Minho got up from his seat and plopped himself in Chan's lap, sniffling and hiding his face in the older's neck. "Don' tell them."

Chan sighed and looked at his parents for help, combing his hands through Minho's hair and glaring at the look Hannah gave him. "Minho we have to talk to your parents-" "No you don't!! They don't even care about me, they won't even be sad if I killed myself!" Minho blurted out, eyes burning with tears.

Chan felt tears rush to his own eyes. "Baby- why would you say something like that." Minho turned to look at his hyung. "Because it's true chan, no one will care if I kill myself.. maybe I wouldn't mind that-"

Chan cupped Minho's face, the younger now realizing Chan was crying. "Minho stop, stop saying these things as if they're true! You know damn well I would kill myself if you left my side." Minho pounded his fists on the older's chest, starting to have one of his fits. "Not true c-channie! Stop fucking l-lying to me, you'll be glad I'm g-gone and you won't have to deal with me a-anymore!!"

He stood up and ran into Chan's room, slamming the door before Chan could get inside. "Minho!! Open the door Min, please.. please baby open the door I love you baby please." Chan sobbed as he begged by the door, his family rushing over and holding Chan while trying to open the door.

Minho locked the door and backed up. "Fuck you chan!! You don't love me!"He smiled and looked around, noticing he was alone. Minho's breath started to pick up, his hands coming up to scratch at his arms. "Channie?" He said in a small voice, holding his chest as he didn't get an answer.

Minho's whole body felt like it shut off, he backed himself in a corner and slid down. Holding his knees to his chest as he sobbed, feeling like nothing around him was real. "Channie.. come back Channie I'm sorry, I-I'm so sorry!" Minho brought his hands to his hair, tugging at it and lightly hitting his head.

Minho opened his eyes slowly, feeling a hard surface on his cheek. Minho sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking down at his best friend shirtless next to him. "Baby go back to bed please it's only 7." Chan mumbled, pulling the younger down back on his chest. "Chan what happened last night?"

Chan hummed and kissed Minho's forehead. "We'll talk about it later baby-" Minho sat up and glared at Chan. "Don't baby me and tell me what the fuck happened last night." Chan sighed and sat up, knowing he wasn't going to win that fight. "After you locked yourself in my room dad picked the lock and you were passed out in a corner, I just washed both of us and we went to bed."

Minho nodded and looked down, seeing himself in Chan's clothing. "I'm sorry chan, I don't know exactly what happened but I felt like I lost control a-and did really stupid things, I didn't mean anything I said I promise." Chan smiled and kissed Minho's cheek. "I forgive you Min, I was being serious when I said I would die if you left me."