3

guys ik I said I would put trigger warnings but idk what triggers y'all anymore so sue me if you die
***
Seungmin laid on his stomach on his bed, looking at the two new contact numbers he got, more specifically changbin's. Seungmin smiled widely and rested his head on his bed, thinking about the older while kicking his feet slightly. "Dinner!" Seungmin got up immediately and made his way to the kitchen.

"Angie and Kevin I got pizza for you, and you have leftovers from dinner two nights ago." Seungmin's mouth fell agape. "Mom! Is this seriously all because I died my hair?? It's hair mom it's not a big deal!" Seungmin's mom turned away from her son and set the table for the family.

"I don't even want to associate with you right now, my son should not talk to me that way. I don't deserve it, I don't deserve it. Take your food and go to your room, I don't want to see you." She said as she placed the pizza on plates for Seungmin's siblings, the oldest let out a breath and grabbed his things harshly, making his way to his room.

"Be disrespectful like that again and next time I won't even feed you!" His mom yelled as seungmin tried to shake her off, closing his door not too hard to get yelled at again.

Seungmin dropped the food at his desk and made his way to his bed, not even hungry anymore. Tears silently fell down his face, he bit his blanket to quiet his noises as he sobbed on his bed. Why does no one understand? Why is no one supportive? Why-

His thoughts got cut off as he heard a notification go off, he turned his head to look at his phone, abruptly grabbing it as he saw who the contact was.

Changbin:
Hey I forgot to tell you that your hair is so sick!
I could never pull that off 😮‍💨

Seungmin wiped his eyes and smiled widely, biting his finger to control himself.

Seungmin:
Ahh! Thank you so much!
My parents think otherwise but as long as I like it :)

Changbin:
Dude it looks amazing idk how they don't like it!
Oh my bad I forgot to ask,
What pronouns do you want me to address you as?

Seungmin felt his heart drop to his stomach, no one has ever asked him that. His shaky fingers began typing.

Seungmin:
Oh, I hope this doesn't make you not want to be friends..
They/them I guess, I don't know I'm trying it out so you don't have to use it if you don't want to!!

Seungmin's heart rate was picking up, biting their lip as Changbin started typing.

Changbin:
Cool! Do you want me to use it around your friends?
The long haired one seems like a homophobic dick.

Seungmin giggled and kicked their feet again.

Seungmin:
LOL yeah hyunjin is definitely homophobic, but idk what to expect anymore with him.
Um yeah please don't use it around other people, you're the first person that I told.

Changbin:
You got it, does it feel good to tell someone?
How long have you known you're non-binary?

Seungmin felt tears rush to their eyes, finally, finally there was someone to talk to about this thing that has been on their mind forever.

Seungmin:
It feels really good to tell someone! You don't know how I'm trying so hard not to cry
I feel like I've known it forever