11

⚠️***⚠️
"What the actual fuck hyung." Chan looked down in embarrassment. "I'm sorry guys." Changbin lifted the older's chin and raised his brows. "That doesn't cut it chan, explain to us what you did to make Minho almost kill himself."

Chan stood up from his couch, feeling tears well up in his eyes. "What!? Is he okay??" Jisung sighed and sat the older back down on the couch. "Yeah he's fine now, explain." Chan took a deep breath before starting to speak.

"I-I don't know what got into me, I overreacted when Minho said that he likes hyunjin and I said things I didn't mean to say.. and I don't know I just needed some space, I know it's messed up, but I had to get rid of my feelings for him so leaving him was the best thing to do." The boys gave each other a look, Changbin deciding to speak first.

"So your thinking is that if you leave your best friend of 10 years, who has dealt with years of abuse, suicidal thoughts, and has separation anxiety not to mention, that it would help you get over your feelings for him? I didn't think you were that selfish hyung."

Chan looked at his hands as tears fell down his face. "I-" jisung cut the older off as he ran his hands through his hair. "I know you didn't mean to hurt him, you guys should've just talked something out.. why don't we go see him?" Chan looked up immediately as tears continued to fall down his face. "H-he probably doesn't want to see me anymore."

Changbin sighed and cupped his face, wiping the tear with his thumb. "I can't lie, I don't think he wants to see you right now.. but you guys do really need to talk, he is absolutely crushed and since he's with hyunjin right now, he's probably getting no attention or love he gets with you-"

🔞***🔞
"H-hyunnie.." Hyunjin smiled against Minho's cheek, kissing it once again. "You are so vocal love, I've never had a girl be this vocal before." Minho bit the inside of his cheek, 'did he not like that??'

His thoughts stopped as he felt hyunjin kiss down his jawline. "I like that, don't worry pretty." Minho felt heat rise to his cheeks. "Pretty?" The older looked up at Minho and ran his hands down Minho's chest. "Do you like that name pretty?" Minho smiled shyly and nodded, looking to the side in embarrassment.

Hyunjin chuckled and continued kissing Minho's jaw, moving to his neck. "You're adorable." Hyunjin took his pointer finger and dragged his shirt down, sucking on the skin until it turned a deep red, purple color.

Minho moaned unexpectedly, covering his mouth for being louder than he thought. Hyunjin removed his hand and pressed a kiss on his lips. "You can be loud pretty my parents aren't home." Minho nodded slowly and let hyunjin suck more marks on his skin, moving his hands to tangle in the older's hair.

Hyunjin smirked and traveled his hands down to Minho's waist, lifting the bottom of his shirt up to place his hands inside. Minho shuddered as the older's warm hands ran up and down his skin. "H-hyunnie.. I feel weird." Hyunjin stopped his hands and looked up with worried eyes. "What do you mean baby?"

Before Minho could answer, hyunjin felt something poke his stomach. He looked down and smirked, looking back up to a confused Minho. "Love you're hard." Minho whimpered and lifted his hips to feel the friction of Hyunjin's abs against his dick. "I-It hurts really b-bad hyunnie!"

Hyunjin clicked his tongue and held his hips down with one hand. "What do you want me to do about it pretty?" Minho whined as tears started slipping out of his eyes. "H-help me get r-rid of it, p-please!" Hyunjin cupped the younger's face with both hands and kissed his cheeks. "Calm down lovey. It's okay baby I'll help you get rid of it."

Minho sniffled as he kept crying, the older wiped his tears out of confusion. "Can you tell me why you're still crying?" Minho held Hyunjin's hands tightly. "I'm s-scared you're gonna hurt me, l-like the bad guys." The older hummed and kissed him softly. "I won't fuck you until you're ready okay? I won't hurt you love."