9

***
"Hey mom, this is my friend seungmin." Changbin's mom looked up from her phone and smiled. "Nice to meet you seungmin! What are your pronouns?" Seungmin smiled widely. 'That's where he gets it from.' "Um.. they/them if t-that's not a problem." She smiled and stood up, walking over to pull Seungmin in a hug.

"Oh my goodness of course that's not a problem!! I can finally refer to someone as non-binary! Thank you for telling me sweetheart, do you want to go by a different name?" Changbin pulled them away and held seungmin closer to him. "Okay mom calm down please, sorry seungmin she's new to pronouns and stuff."

Seungmin giggled. "It's okay!! Also seungmin is good ma'am, thank you!" She nodded and looked at changbin, who was staring at the younger lovingly, she smiled and cleared her throat. "Okay well you guys can go to your room binnie, I'll make dinner for you both." They nodded and walked to changbins room.

"Hyung your room is so cool! I wish my room was this big." Seungmin said as they plopped on the bed next to changbin, he smiled and dropped his head on the younger's shoulder. "You can come by anytime!" Seungmin giggled and wrapped their arms around the older, rolling over to lay on changbin's bed.

Changbin smiled as he felt seungmin lay their head on his chest, their legs entangled as they giggled periodically. "Hyung?" The older hummed, feeling Seungmin's hands roam from his chest to his arms. "You have a very nice body." Changbin felt his heart skip a beat. "R-really?? You think s-so?"

Seungmin lifted their head and frowned. "You don't?" The older pressed his lips to a thin line, swallowing hard. "Not.. really. I- um got bullied these past couple years for the way my body looks." Seungmin sat up immediately with wide eyes. "Are you serious!? Those people were so obviously jealous because you have such a nice body hyung!"

Changbin smiled and let out a small breath of relief, pulling seungmim back down and running his hands through their hair. "Thank you baby, let's take a nap I'm tired." Seungmin giggled and nodded, shoving their face in between the older's pecs. Changbin smiled down and looked up, a feeling of love and happiness washed over him.

⚠️***⚠️
"Jinnie.. Jinnie please wake up." Hyunjin sighed and turned the other way on the couch, Minho whimpered loudly as he felt his tears run down his face. "J-Jinnie!" Hyunjin groaned as he woke up. "What?!"

Minho bit his lip and tapped the older's shoulder. "Oh my god Minho what do you want-" Hyunjin sat up and closed his mouth once he noticed the younger's broken face. "I-I'm sorry Jinnie! I-I can't sleep.. n-need Channie!!" Hyunjin sighed and pulled Minho to sit next to him. "Channie isn't here anymore." Minho covered his face in his hands and sobbed, hyunjin hurried and picked Minho up.

The younger froze. "J-Jinnie-" "I don't want you to wake my family up." Hyunjin cut him off, bringing them to his room. The older chuckled as he noticed pillows lined up to represent a person. "Is this your new Channie?" Minho sniffled and wiped his eyes. "I-I can't sleep without him." The older sighed and fixed the bed up, sitting down and looking up at Minho. "I'll just stay here tonight, you just need someone with you right?"

Minho sat down and shook his head. "It's more than that.. it's like a routine thing we do." Hyunjin cocked his head to the side. "What do you do?" "We lay down and turn on adventure time, then he tells me how proud he is of me, then he gives me kisses on my cheeks and I fall asleep." Hyunjin busted out laughing. "No way in hell I'm doing that."

Minho looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "I-I know, I'm just.. saying." Hyunjin sighed. "I'll turn on that stupid show, just try to relax. I'll be here." Minho nodded softly and laid down on the bed, smiling as his tv show turned on. Hyunjin looked down at the younger facing the other way, he bit his bottom lip and laid down facing Minho.