15

⚠️***⚠️

"It's going to be kind of hard to get past the security, maybe we'll go on there break." Jack said over the walkie-talkie, hyunjin got a notification and tapped Jack on the shoulder. "Minho sent me the pictures." "Great, tell him we'll be there in 5 minutes."

Hyunjin smiled and texted Minho. 'Were almost there baby, you're doing so good.'

"Why are there police cars?" One of the security asked the other, who shrugged and looked at his watch. "I don't care, it's our break anyways." They cheered and walked to the nearest restaurant, not noticing the police walking out of their cars and getting past the gate.

"Fuck prince, you're so tight whore!!" One of the guys moaned loudly as he pounded into Minho, he sobbed and covered his mouth with his hand. His parents stood by the door with a smile on their face.

"Police!!" The officers didn't even try to knock on the door, busting it down and making way to the parents bedroom. "What the fuck-" the police swung open the door, making the king and queen fall to the ground.

"You two are arrested for abuse and rape for your son Lee Minho." They grabbed the parents and put handcuffs on them. "What the fuck!!? Minho you are going to hell for this!" The guy who was with Minho was also put in handcuffs, Jack went by minho and put a blanket over his lower half. "Let's get you dressed and to hyunjin." Minhos eyes lit up as he was helped getting off the bed and to the bathroom to get dressed.

Hyunjin stared at the front door while inside the car, waiting for anything to happen. He gasped as he saw the officers walk out with Minho's parents and two big guys. "Guys look!! They're in the car, they did it they did it!" He stopped as he saw minho walk out with Jack, limping as he was looking for hyunjin.

He stepped out of the car and ran to minho, who gasped softly and threw himself on the older. "Oh my gosh.. Min." Hyunjin said before breaking down in tears, his hands gripping Minho's shirt as tight as he could. Minho whimpered and started crying as well. "Hyunnie.. I-I." He hyperventilated as he could get nothing out of mouth.

Hyunjin pulled away and cupped Minho's face, the younger doing the same. "I-I love you baby, I love you so much." Minho smiled and wiped Hyunjin's tears. "I love you too h-hyunnie." The older pulled him into a kiss, Jack widened his eyes and looked down at his feet. "Alright.." he mumbled out of embarrassment.

They pulled away and rested their foreheads together. "You're free pretty, you can be with me forever now." Minho smiled widely and hugged hyunjin again. "I'm so happy hyunnie."

"Should we get them-" "just wait a couple minutes honey, let them have their moment." Mrs. Hwang cut off her husband, smiling as she can finally see her son be happy again.

🔞***🔞

Hyunjin bopped Minho's nose, making him giggle quietly. "Hyunnie?" The older hummed, raising his brows as Minho sat up. "I-I want to try some.. things." Hyunjin laid on his back, propping himself up by his elbows. "What things baby?"

Minho bit his lip before climbing into Hyunjin's lap. "You know what I mean." He mumbled as he dropped his head in Hyunjin's chest, the older clicked his tongue and ran his hands through Minho's hair. "I don't know pretty, I don't want you to think of the bad guys when I do something."

Minho whined and rolled his hips slowly, causing hyunjin to groan under his breath. "I-I just want to forget about it.. please hyunnie I need it." Hyunjin sighed and flipped them over, his hands on each side of Minho's head. "You better tell me when to stop, please don't hold back okay?"

Minho smiled and poked the furrow in Hyunjin's brows, the older softened his face. "I'm serious baby. I love you." Minho blushed and nodded. "I know, I love you too."