10

⚠️***⚠️
Minho let out a sob. "N-no!!" Hyunjin and seungmin looked up from the couch, hyunjin stood up. "How much did you hear Minho?" The younger fell to his knees and yanked at his hair. "S-Shut up h-hyungie!! You're n-no different than the o-others!" Changbin walked in the room and stopped. "What's going on?"

Hyunjin groaned loudly and moved hair away from his face. "Just leave please, the both of you, I just need to talk to him." Minho shook his head and stood up, hitting his fist to his hip. "No no no!" Hyunjin sighed and walked closer to the younger. "Calm down Minho.. let's go lay down or something, I'll get you pudding."

Minho pushed hyunjin away and backed himself against a wall, controlling his breathing. "N-No hyungie, you don't want me anymore. No one does, Not even my Channie, he didn't even want me." Hyunjin looked at changbin and Seungmin with a serious expression. "I'm not saying this again, leave." Changbin hurried and left with a worried seungmin. "Text me later hyun." Hyunjin ignored the older and turned back to Minho.

The younger scratched at his arms. "I just wanna die hyung.. I wanna die." Hyunjin was at a loss of words and he looked down, looking up in fright as Minho disappeared from his sight. Hearing a knife being pulled out of the knife drawer.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Minho!! Holy fuck!" Hyunjin ran over, stopping as Minho held the knife to his wrist. "I thought you told me there was no bad guys? B-But you are a bad guy! You don't want me here.. I-I'm just a waste of space s-so I'll just fix that for everyone." Minho pressed down on his wrist, hyunjin was quick to lift the knife off the younger and throw it to the ground.

"W-Why!!? Why hyungie w-why!!?" Minho yelled as he punched Hyunjin's chest, loosing his vision as he was crying so much. "Minho.. Min calm down." Hyunjin cupped the younger's face and wiped his tears. "Stop doing this, of course I want you here.. you mean so much to me. Please calm down, let's go to my room and we can talk okay?"

Minho sniffled and shook his head. "N-No hyungie! You're just s-saying those things to make me feel b-better.. you d-don't care-" Hyunjin snapped and pressed his lips onto Minho's, making both of them freeze in realization. Hyunjin pulled away and looked deeply in the younger's eyes. "I care about you love, please can we talk in my room?"

Minho wiped his eyes once more as his cheeks lit up pink. "O-Okay.."

***
"Remember jaesung honey, tell us if jisung isn't taking care of you enough. We'll leave right away okay?" Jaesung smiled and nodded happily, jisung rolled his eyes when his parents were looking at his younger brother. "Okay we're gonna head out, we'll be home in a couple hours." The boys waved bye and watched as their parents left the house and locked the door.

"Thank god they're gone right hyungie!" Jisung sighed and changed the channel on the tv. "Don't say god bubby, wait til your a little bit older." Jaesung huffed and sat down on jisung's lap. "Fine hyung. Oh! Let's invite the pretty boy over!!"

Jisung ran his finger through the younger's hair. "I don't know, he might not want to see me." Jaesung gasped and turned to look at his brother. "Did you already mess it up?!" Jisung fake gasped and hit jaesung's arm teasingly. "Thanks for having so much faith in your hyung! I really don't know what I did, he hasn't texted me in a couple days and the last time we hung out he barely talked to me."

Jaesung hummed and leaned his whole body against the older's. "Well just talk to him then hyungie, you should still invite him over because I wanna see him!" Jisung chuckled and pulled his phone out. "Okay lemme call him then." Jaesung turned around in his lap and watched in excitement as jisung dialed Felix's number and held the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" "Hey Felix! Um- so me and jaesung are home alone and he really wants to see you-" jaesung slapped his brother's arm with a serious face. "I-I also want to see you too.. um so do you want to come over and watch a movie with us?" There was a slight pause, jisung's free hand was starting to itch at his legs. Jaesung took the hand and played with jisung's fingers to distract him.