4

***
Jinnie! How long are you gonna be in there for??" Felice whined against Hyunjin's lips, the older chuckled and kissed her softly. "Just for a couple minutes babe, mom's on her period so I have to drop off some of her stuff.. I'll be quick." Hyunjin smiled and left the car, grabbing a small bag and walking into his mom's work.

"Oh hey hyunjin! Your mom is still with a client so she'll be out shortly." The boy smiled and greeted the front desk lady, he turned around to be met with the prince's 'best friend'. Both boys faked a smiled, hyunjin rolled his eyes and  walked by his mom's office, waiting for her to come out.

Minho opened the door, standing in shock as he was met with Hyunjin face to face. The older looked him up and down, his eyes catching Minho's thighs and slim waist. "W-what are you doing here?" Hyunjin smirked. "I don't know if you forgot, but my mom works here."

Minho's face beat red, the older's long fingers ran through his own hair. "I-I know that!" Hyunjin scoffed and looked to the lobby, seeing Chan on his phone. "Your boyfriend's here, I'm guessing to pick you up?" Minho puffed his cheeks out. "He's m-my friend." Hyunjin shook his head and smiled. "You guys are so fucking attached, can you even live without him?"

Minho looked at Chan and smiled. "No.. I don't think I can." Hyunjin studied Minho's features, watching as the younger walked away and hurried to Chan. Hyunjin's eyes darkened as chan stood up and held the younger's hand, both boys saying their goodbyes to the front desk lady and walking out.

"Why are you in a funk?" Hyunjin turned his attention to his mom, handing her the bag. "Here, you don't know how embarrassing it was to walk in with a little bag for girls." Hyunjin's mom shrugged and took the bag. "You weren't embarrassed when you would walk around with my purses and heels at 12/13 years old, oh my gosh you were the cutest thing ever!"

Hyunjin huffed and turned away. "I hate when you bring that up! I'm leaving." Mrs. Hwang rolled her eyes as hyunjin stormed out of her office and the place. "Brat." She mumbled before walking to the bathroom.

***
"So lemme get this straight, you're here to hang out with seungmin, just you two?" Changbin smiled and nodded. "We were texting last night and I wanted to hang out with.. him." Felix squinted his eyes. "Okayy, hey what's your friends name again? Jis-"

Seungmin opened the door to the cafe, locking eyes with changbin. The older smiled softly, making seungmin smile back. "Hey changbin, hey lix." Felix smiled, resting his elbows on the counter at the front of the store. "You want anything to eat?" Both boys shook their heads. "Okay then, call me if I'm needed." Changbin nodded and led seungmin to one of the tables in the back.

"I'm sorry, I should've picked a place without your friends so we could talk more openly." Changbin confessed, seungmin giggled and sat close next to the other in the booth. "That's okay, We'll just have to whisper!" Changbin giggled back.

"So I have a question." Seungmin smiled widely. "I have an answer." Changbin smiled, his face turning serious as he was asking a legitimate question. "So you don't want to be identified as a boy, so do you feel weird when people say dude, or Bro, or man?" Seungmin giggled and rested their head on changbin's shoulder. "I don't care about nicknames like that, I just don't like it when people say he.. it just doesn't fit me."

Changbin nodded and rested his head on seungmin's. "I can't imagine how you feel when people categorize you as something you know your not." Seungmin sniffled and nodded. "I-It's hard.." Changbin pulled his head away and cupped Seungmin's cheeks, wiping off their tears. "You're not alone anymore, I'll help you through it."

Seungmin closed their eyes to the touch and nodded. "T-thank you.. I can't thank you e-enough." Changbin let them rest their head back on his shoulder, his hand softly caressing Seungmin's. "I'll help you tell whoever you want to, when you're ready of course." Seungmin nodded. "Telling my friends shouldn't be horrible, maybe for Hyunjin but I don't think the others would care."