2

***
Hyunjin bobbed his head to the music as he was skating down the slopes at the skate park, the cheers of his skater friends being blocked out by the loud music in his ears.

"..ey!! Hey hyunjin!" The called one took an airpod out, looking at the voice that called him. "Hey your girlfriend's here." He turned his direction to the girl and smiled, getting off his board and walking towards her.

"Hey baby, how are you." He cupped her face and pecked her lips, she smiled and held onto Hyunjin's hand. "I'm good babe! Do you wanna go out to eat and hang after?" Hyunjin started to nod his head, his attention getting cut off as he saw his friend's car driving by.

"I'm sorry baby I forgot I was gonna hang out with the guys today, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" He kissed her once more before running towards his friends. "Oh- okay Jinnie, see you tomorrow!"

"Hey boys!" Hyunjin jumped in the front seat as Felix pulled up. "Hey hyun! How's summer school fucker." Hyunjin turned to jeongin and flicked his head. "Fuck you little bitch! I'm just glad it's online so I can cheat on everything." The boys laughed, hyunjin looked at seungmin and ruffled his hair. "Nice hair man! I like the pink."

Seungmin smiled and fixed his bangs. "Thanks dude, how's Felice?" Hyunjin turned back around and ran his hands through his own hair. "She's good, damn last night was crazy.. she left a huge hickey on my collarbone and she could barely walk today!" The boys laughed hysterically, hyunjin noticed felix not talking, tapping him on the arm.

"Hey lix, how's your summer going so far?" Felix chuckled and kept his eyes on the road. "You're funny bro, I just saw you yesterday." Hyunjin gasped and raised his hands in defeat. "You just haven't said anything man!" Felix smiled sheepishly for a second, going back to a straight face. "I was just thinking about.. things."

"Thinking about how you get no bitches?" Jeongin caught felix off guard, who glared at the other from the mirror on the car. "You fucker! I'm not even looking for a relationship right now."

"People only say things like that when they get no bitches!" The whole car busted out laughing, Felix included. The boys laughed until they arrived at Felix's cafe.

***
"Please chan hyung! We need to talk about our new song, you can leave Minho for half an hour!" Chan sighed and leaned against the door of Minho's bedroom as he waited for the younger to finish taking a shower, talking on the phone with jisung. "I can't leave him here sung, you know that..I'll see if he wants to come with me, but I don't know if that's a good idea."

Jisung whined over the phone, getting impatient. "Just have him wear a mask or something I don't care, just please come hyung me and changbin are almost there." Chan agreed hesitantly and let the younger go, seeing Minho walk out of the room with just a towel around his hips.

"Hey baby, jisung and changbin are going to the cafe nearby to talk about our new song.. are you okay coming with me? You can wear a mask if you're uncomfortable being in public." Minho opened his drawers, looking up at the older with tired eyes. "Um.. okay Channie, what will I do?"

Chan smiled and walked over, gently placing his hands on the younger's slim waist. "I can get you something to eat, what are you in the mood for?" Minho swallowed hard and continued looking for some clothes. "I-I don't know hyung.. I'll think about it when we get there." The older nodded softly and removed his hands. "Okay love, I'm gonna get in the car, come out when you're ready." Minho nodded and walked back to the bathroom.

Chan walked towards the kitchen, taking out a small packet of gummies the younger loved ever since he was little. "Where are you going chan?" Chan turned to his mom and smiled softly. "Me and Min are going to the cafe nearby with sung and bin." She smiled widely and clapped her hands together. "That's great honey! It's so good that you boys are all going out together!"