8

⚠️***⚠️
"Remember when we get back him we're leaving okay?" Minho whined and leaned his head on Chan's shoulder, sitting on a bench in a nearby park. "I don't wanna leave anymore!" The older frowned. "Why?"

Minho's eyes looked up at Chan's face. "Can I tell you a secret?" Chan nodded and kept his mouth shut, waiting for the younger to speak. "I think I like someone." Chan felt his body stiffen, his heart dropped to his stomach. "Channie? What's wrong?" Minho lifted his head to look at a teary eyed Chan.

"N-nothing Minho.. just stay if you want I don't care." Chan stood up and wiped his eyes, Minho frowned and stood up as well. "Hyung what are you talking about-"

"I LIKE YOU OKAY!? God I'm fucking in love with you and I have been for years!! I don't even want you to go on this trip anymore if you're just gonna complain about how you like hyunjin! Why on earth would you like that bastard!! He's a fucking dick and doesn't even deserve you!" Chan yelled at the top of his lungs as tears ran down his face, Minho had a frightened look on his face as he started crying as well.

"C-Channie.. don't do this to me Channie I-I need you." Minho begged as he went to hold Chan's hands, the older pushed him away and wiped his eyes once more. "I need time away from you Minho, I'm sorry but I can't see you right now." He said before walking towards his car, speeding away.

Minho was left shocked, his best friend for 10 years.. just left him. His chest tightened as he realized he was alone, violent sobs escaped Minho's mouth as he sat back down on the bench. He let out small screams as he hit his legs and pulled at his hair. 'Why? Why would he do this to me?'

Minho soon got tired, passing out on the bench with tear stained cheeks.

***
Minho woke up in an unfamiliar bed, sitting up abruptly with a stuttered breath. "W-where am I?"

"Oh- mr. Prince is awake." Minho looked up to see hyunjin by the door, a cigarette in his hand as he leaned against the frame. "W-what am I doing h-here? Where's C-Channie?"

Hyunjin frowned. "My mom found you dead on a bench, and why would I know where your Channie is." Minho covered his face with his hands as he sobbed loudly, making hyunjin jump as he didn't expect that. "I-I want channie!! I miss h-him a-and he doesn't want to see m-me!"

Hyunjin groaned and put his cigarette in a little thing that blows it out(idk what it's called), walking inside the room. "God you cry a lot, why doesn't Chan want to see you?" Minho wiped his eyes and looked up at hyunjin, the older finding Minho's teared  face kind of cute.

"H-he said that he likes me and is in love with me b-but I don't feel the same way.. w-we we're supposed to go to F-Florida together b-but now he left me!" Hyunjin sighed and smiled a bit. "Dude I told you that people get the wrong idea if you kiss your best friend, also it was so fucking obvious that he liked you I don't know how you didn't know."

Minho pulled at his hair as he brought his knees to his chest, low key scaring hyunjin as he's never experienced someone like Minho. "I-I can't do this.. I-I can't live without him h-hyung." Hyunjin pulled the younger up and slammed him against a wall, holding onto the collar of his shirt. "You need to seriously calm down dude, it's getting fucking annoying."

Minho cried louder, turning his face to the side so he wouldn't look hyunjin in the eye. "S-stop! D-dada n-no.. please d-don't hit m-me!" Hyunjin's eyes widened, he let go of the younger's shirt and watched as he fell to the ground. Minho sniffled and wiped his eyes. "I-I didn't mean to say that.. sorry."

Hyunjin sighed and sat next to Minho. "It's fine.. do you want to talk about it?" Minho shook his head, dropping it on Hyunjin's shoulder. "No, I'm going back to bed." Hyunjin scoffed. "I have a bed right there-" "stop talking hyungie." Minho grabbed Hyunjin's hand, intertwining it.