6

***
"Dude I'm so proud of seungmin, that was such a brave thing for them to do." Jeongin said as soon as he and Felix got in the car from seungmin's house, Felix smiled. "I know I'm so proud of them, I really hope they get together with changbin hyung, he seems so sweet and supportive for seung."

Jeongin smiled and looked out the window. "Let's just hope hyunjin will understand whenever seungmin decides to tell him." Felix nodded and played and some music, the boys both enjoying the comfortable silence until jeongin felt a need to speak.

"Um lix, I wanted to talk to you about something that's been going on with me and Sarah." Felix turned the volume down and hummed. "What's up?" Jeongin let out a sigh and let his eye lids relax. "I feel like I'm loosing feelings for her, which makes me so fucking upset because I love her so much.. but sometimes I feel like she doesn't understand that I'm going through my own things and sometimes i need time for things."

Felix stopped at a light, looking at the other with a worried expression as he saw jeongin tear up. "I-I mean she literally slapped me because I wouldn't have sex with h-her!" He took a deep breath, wiping his eyes aggressively. "I don't know man, it's almost like a chore to hang out with her because she'll just think we're gonna have sex."

Felix hummed and shook his head. "You seriously need to talk to her. If you want a serious relationship, communication is most important, and if she is only looking for sex then drop her. She doesn't deserve someone like you if that's the only thing she's looking for in a relationship."

Jeongin nodded and smiled. "Thank you lixxie! I love you~" Felix chuckled and parked at jeongin's house. "You're welcome Innie, I love you too~" jeongin smiled and got out of the car, turning to Felix for the last time.

"Also lix, please know that you can talk to me about anything.. I'll always be here for you." Felix nodded. "I know, thank you Innie." Jeongin closed the door and walked to the front door, Felix smiled as jeongin's older brother opened the door and let jeongin in, waving at Felix before closing the door.

Felix sighed and turned his music back on full volume, smiling to himself as he felt a little light of happiness light up in his body.

"Hi lixxie!! How was hanging out with seungmin and jeongin?" Felix smiled as he walked in the living room, seeing his family watching a Christmas movie even though it wasn't Christmas time. "Good, we had a really great time."

Mrs. Lee smiled widely. "That's so awesome birdie! I'm so happy to hear that, Seungmin's house is beautiful right honey, he's such a sweet boy." She turned to her husband, who agreed to anything she said.

Felix sat down next to his sister and turned to his mom. "Actually mom, seungmin told us today that they are non-binary. So basically they go by they/them pronouns instead of he/him." Mrs. Lee smiled. "I'm glad he- they told you boys, that was very brave of them to do. Does seungmin's parents know?"

Felix immediately shook his head. "They only told me, Innie, and this boy they met a couple days ago." She nodded and turned her attention back to the tv, Felix doing the same, getting a notification on his phone.

Jisung:
Heyyy

Felix smiled and shook his head softly 'fucking dork.'

Felix:
Heyyy?

Jisung:
Lol I'm bored, wanna go to the mall with me, changbin, chan hyung and Minho?

Felix:
Won't that be a little weird since I don't know any of them.