13

***
"Do I have to go?" Hyunjin smiled and placed his hand on top of the younger's, pulling into his mom's work place. "You know my mom baby, you live with her." Minho whined and pouted while looking out the window. "Still, I don't like doing this stuff-"

Hyunjin cut the younger off as he turned his head and kissed his lips softly. "You'll be okay pretty, I'll walk with you and wait by the front until your done." Minho sighed and nodded, smiling shyly and tugging on Hyunjin's sleeve. He frowned. "What baby-" Minho leaned up and kissed him again, pulling away and giggling.

Hyunjin chuckled and unbuckled both of them, walking out of the car. 'He's so cute I can't.' The boys walked into the place with a smile on their faces, hands gently brushing against each other.

"Hey hyunjin! Hello your highness." The front desk lady stood up and began to bow, stopping as hyunjin lifted his hand to stop her. "Don't, treat him like he's normal because he is." She nodded obediently and sat back down. "Your mother is just finishing with someone." The boys nodded and took a seat by her room.

The door opened and a girl was turning to still talk to Mrs. Hwang. "Thank you, really I appreciate you making time out of your day to help me." She smiled and nodded, looking to see her son and Minho waiting patiently. "Minho sweetie, I'm ready for you." Minho turned to look at hyunjin, who smiled softly and rubbed his arm. "You got it min." He stood up and walked to her office, hyunjin smiled as he watched him walk away.

"we need to talk." He looked up to see his girlfriend looking at him with a sad expression. "When.. when did you get here?" She sighed and nodded her head towards his mom's office. "I had a session with her, it's about you."

***
Felice took a deep breath as she looked at the scenery around them, Hyunjin sat uncomfortably on the blanket that was spread on the scratchy grass of a public park. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"You're avoiding me. I don't know what I did to make you mad, or if you're getting tired of me, but you haven't been answering my calls or texts." Hyunjin sighed and reached his hand to touch her thigh. "Babe I have been so busy, I promise I haven't been avoiding you. It's just- Minho-"

"That's it! It's always about Minho!! I know that he's had a rough time and stuff, but you are like attached to him. What do you guys even talking about?? Are you talking about other girls because I swear Hwang hyunjin I will rip your dick off if that's the case." She said with fire in her eyes, hyunjin internally laughed but kept a straight face.

"Seriously, That's how you think of your boyfriend?? I'm just trying to help him adjust, I don't want to leave him alone because he's so fragile and sensitive.. i- um I don't know, but we just are close okay? We don't talk about girls." She took a deep breath and held out her hand. "Give me your phone."

His eyes widened, all of a sudden feeling panic rise in his body. "What the fuck, no! I don't ask you for your phone. We've never done that before!!" She pointed her finger at him. "Stop stalling and give me your phone, i just want to make sure your telling me the truth."

Hyunjin furrowed his brows and handed her the phone. 'She won't go through the pictures, I'm fine.' His smirk slowly grew as she scrolled through his messages, most of them from Minho asking when hyunjin would get back home because he didn't want to be alone. She hummed and moved to snap, checking his memories and going past his hidden ones.

"Found nothing right? So now I can have my phone back." She shushed him with her finger and moved the camera roll, Hyunjin's heart raced as she went through the albums, freezing as she saw Hyunjin's favorite album.

"'M <3' who the fuck is that hyunjin!!?" She yelled as she showed the phone with the album title, he cursed and tried to take it from her hand. She pushed him away and opened the album, seeing lots and lots of pictures of someone with hickeys littered on their skin.

She clenched her teeth. "Who the fuck is this cunt!?" She scrolled farther and saw the hickeys trail to the person's chest, she stopped as she noticed their chest was flat. She stood up and threw his phone at him. "It's fucking Minho isn't it!? You fucking cheater!!"

He stood up and tried to calm her down. "I'm not cheating! It was nothing we just did it for fun, no big deal okay!!" She faked a laugh and pushed him away. "So are you gay now or what?!" Hyunjin clenched his jaw and looked around, lowering his voice. "I'm not fucking gay, stop with your nonsense I already told you it meant nothing."

She backed up and shook her head. "I don't know what is wrong with you, but I'm not doing this anymore. Figure out what's going on between you and Minho, you're probably leading him on and I'd rather you only be a dick to one person, not two. I'm leaving." She said before walking away. "Felice!! Come back we'll talk it out." She gave him the middle finger and walked to her car, driving away.

Hyunjin paced back and forth in the park, picking at his fingers. "Fuck" he jumped as his phone ringed, he sighed and picked it up. "I'm coming I'm coming, sorry I'll be there soon Min."

⚠️***⚠️
Hyunjin looked down at Minho, who was cuddled up next to him. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. 'I'm not leading you on.' His thought felt more like a question, thinking about all the stuff Felice said to him. 'I'm not gay.'

Loud knocks on the front door startled both boys, waking up Minho. "Hm? What's going on??" hyunjin shushed him and kissed his forehead. "Nothing pretty, it's probably someone selling something. My mom will take care of it." Minho nodded slowly and buried his face in Hyunjin's chest, the older continued combing through his hair.

"Hyunjin open the door." Mrs. Hwang knocked hurriedly on the door, the older groaned and stood up, walking to open the door. "Bring Minho.." she said in a hushed voice, walking to the living room quickly. Hyunjin frowned and woke Minho up, both walking to the living room and freezing as they saw his parents waiting impatiently.

"There he is, so this is where you've been this whole time!?" Minho's father yelled out as he stormed to his son, Minho's mouth was open in shock, tears running down his face. "D-dad.. what- what are you guys doing here??" His mother laughed and grabbed onto his arm. "Oh you are in so much trouble when you get back home, just you wait."

Hyunjin stepped in and grabbed Minho's other arm, pulling him away from his parents. "You're not taking him back!! I'm not letting him go back to a place where people abuse him and sexually harass him!" His father gritted his teeth and looked at Minho. "You told them.. you little-"

"Stop it!! He's not leaving!" Hyunjin yelled out, Jennie immediately walking into the living room to see what was happening. Minho was crying hysterically as hyunjin held onto his hand tightly, Mrs. Hwang looked down and noticed it, feeling her heartbreak for the two.

Minho's dad pulled them away and pushed Minho out the door. "If you ever try to get him back, just know I'll call the police on you bastards for basically kidnapping the prince!" He yelled before slamming the door shut, hyunjin felt tears sting his eyes as he heard Minho cry out for him. "Fuck!! Mom, dad, what do we do!?"

They both sat down, Mrs. Hwang holding her face in her hands, mr. Hwang looking down. "I don't know son." Hyunjin wanted to punch them so bad. "What do you mean you don't know!!? We need to call the police on them! They are the ones abusing their son!!"

Mrs. Hwang stood up and went to hold her son, sighing as he backed up. "Hyunjin, we can't call the police on them, who's side do you think their gonna take? The royal families side, or a basic families side?" Hyunjin groaned out in frustration, storming out of the room and slamming his door. "This is fucking unbelievable!!" They family heard him yell before complete silence.

Jennie waited a couple of mintues before knocking softly on Hyunjin's door, after hearing no response she walked in. Hyunjin was passed out on his bed, she sighed and noticed his cheeks and nose bright red, dried up tears on his cheeks and puffy eyes. "Hyunjin. What do we do with you?"

***
Hey guys, summers almost here!

I have to take an exam on Wednesday and after I'm done with school!!

Stay tuned for something coming soon...