~33~

Hey gremlins!!! I'm so sorry this is late but it's still November so I'm not counting it as too late haha. I hope you are all doing amazing!!! Also question, has anyone else seen the amazing shows like The Owl House, Amphibia, Wednesday Addams, etc? Because holy heck. I'm honestly debating writing some one shots (or stories cause heaven knows my one shots end up being 60 pages on Google docs. I get it, I have no control). I've just finished season 3 of Dragon Prince too and oh ho ho the things I want to write. If any of yall want to talk about these epic shows or on one shot ideas, that would be fabulous and I would totally reach out (when I have time tho. Life is chaos). Anyway, enjoy the new chapter darlins!!!

Warnings: Remus... Doors... Robberies... memories, you know, the norm.

Janus
Bonnie and I walked into the store. We agreed to leave Remus outside since I first need to know what we’re stealing before we make any rash decisions. This is going to be more difficult than stealing a drink from a person with a god complex. She showed me the phone before we walked around the rest of the store. You know, don’t look suspicious and all that jazz. We met up outside ten minutes later.

“Go inside first,” I told them. “I’ll meet you inside.” They grinned and nodded.

“We’ll meet up in 30 minutes!” Remus squealed, excitement dripping off him. 

They ran into the store, Remus screaming all the way. I took the distraction as an opportunity to turn invisible and fly through the wall. I quickly flew above the shelves, looking along the rows for what box Bonnie pointed out. I saw it in the glass box. Twit. My eyes scanned for keys. There! On the man behind the desk! I flew behind him and reached for the keys. A black box next to him sang and I pulled back. He lifted the top portion and held it to his ear.

“Sup?” His eyes widened and he turned towards the door. “Someone with a door around their  neck came in screaming for someone to come and fight them and no one can get them to leave? Wait what? A girl actually- Why is she fighting that crack head?!” I snatched the keys while he was engrossed in the conversation and flew back to the target's prison. Unlocking the glass case, I pulled out the box Bonnie was talking about. I then relocked it and reattached the keys to his hip. I glanced around for anything else we might want to snatch. A large bear with the words ‘Hug Me’ written on it’s chest in a heart faced me. Patton would love that- No! Do not think about Patton! Just focus on pleasing these guys, get back your diary, then get out. No more human interactions. 

I began flying over the aisle before pausing. Wait are those… more of those green shoe monstrosities (crocks)? No. I’m out. I hate this place. I soared above the store. No one noticed a small black box flying along the ceiling with the giant fight happening in the center of the store. I noticed Bonnie had Remus pinned. Huh. I zoomed above what I assumed to be scanners and made it outside to our meeting spot. Now to wait the rest of the time. I think I may have overestimated how long it would take.

I began examining the box. It was the size of my hand and as thick as like… my middle finger. Yeah, that’s a good description. I pried my fingers between the cracks and tore the tape that sealed the package. I carefully picked out the wrapped black thing in the center. It doesn’t have a colorful back like most of the other ones I’ve seen. It came with a long string behind it with a box at the end. It also had this wrapped package thing. Those usually carry salt or something like that I think. It then had a clear thin plastic thing with a plastic wrapping that was the same size of the screen. I closed the box again, not wanting to damage our steal.