~16~

Warning: Spoilers from SheRa Season 5 Episode 6

Remy pov
Patton rushed out of the house, and we rushed after him. Seeing how he had already made it a block down the road I began to run after him, but a hand wrapped around my arm, stopping me. Emile gently moved his hands into mine. "I think he needs to be alone for a bit."

"But he could be going home to those monsters!" I stomped my foot, as to show my point. It may have just made me look more childish, but I'm a freakin senior and can do what I want.

"Even then, you are running off of 50 cups of coffee and 5 minutes of sleep. If anything, you will cause more harm then good to him in his panicked state. It's like that episode of She-Ra, season 5 episode 6. When Catra gets out, but is left damaged with a Hord chip still imbedded in her neck. The chip has left permanent damage. They give her a few days to let her process and deal with all this new information before helping her. Though, her healing process was less ideal with Adora forcing her to accept help, it was what was needed. I think we should wait until Monday so he has the weekend. We need to process this new information too and after? We will help him. Just wait until Monday." He said in a gentle tone, as if he were talking to a two year old. He rubbed circles on the back of my hands as I thought over his words.

"Okay, first off, you are a really big geek. Second, I said like 50. I didn't say exactly 50, thank you very much. And lastly... I guess that makes sense. I don't like that it makes sense... but it does. I guess I'll wait until Monday." He nodded, satisfied with my answer.

"Now, how about we go inside and watch owl house to cool off, okay?" I nodded as he led me inside and turned off the lights. He gathered pillows and blankets and wrapped them around us as he reached for the remote. The show started as I felt my eyelids droop and my head fall on my boyfriend's shoulder. I felt my sunglasses being lifted from my face and a gentle kiss was pressed to my temple. Finally, with the opening music playing, I allowed myself to drift off to sleep, dreaming of beautiful things like how to kill Patton's parents in the most painful way possible.

...

I swear, if people don't start rioting that school should start later, I'm going to need to own my own starbies. Why the fricky frack, patty wack, snicky snack, dilly dack, meatball sack, coderact, popcorn pack, kitty cat, slam attack, coffee shack would they start so early?! It's like they feed off the students' pain and suffering. Like... why?!

Okay, now that that's out of the way, lunch is thankfully almost here. All I have to do is wait five minutes... are we sure they are five minutes?... That clock looks like it just slowed down. Hmm... that's it. The school is rigged. Ah yes. Okay. Now four minutes. Mhm... I swear, I can run a mile in the time in my killer stilettos. Why is it taking so freaking loooong? Come on! I believe in you! Okay! Good job! Now... three more minutes.

I looked down at my science notebook and sighed. You know, the smart people are doing homework for the three minutes left in class. Scanning the heads of my fellow prisoners, I freeze when I see a familiar boy with black hair and glasses. Is that... Logan? What's he doing in a senior science class? Didn't he have that first period? He was bent over his work, trying to finish it before the class ended. Babe, it's the last week of school. Why do the teachers even care at this point?

Looking up at the clock, I see that there is two minutes left. What the heck, I have two centuries to kill. Imma go say hi. I slid over to the space next to him and looked at his work. Dang, this kid doesn't do anything halfway. "Hey babes."

Logan glanced up, startled by my sudden appearance. He adjusted his glasses. "Salutations Remy. Do you require assistance with the homework?"

"No, just bored. I didn't realize you took this class. Don't you have science first period?" He looked at me incredulously.