~35~

Heyyy sorry I'm late. I'm a bit too tired to write anything else tho so enjoy this adventure of a chapter.

Warning: Ghostly business and Remus

Remus
I crept across my bed, making sure each move I made was silent. I sucked in a breath and peered over the side of my bed. The gremlin was laying down on their side, facing the wall. They weren’t under the blankets weirdly enough, but I can respect that. I let them use Roman’s bed since he wasn’t here and couldn’t tell me no. Bwa. Ah. Ah. I tried to watch for their breathing patterns. Huh… I can’t see their chest rising and falling. That’s okay, right? It just means they’re in a very deep sleep. It doesn’t matter, I know just what to do to wake them up. In three…. Two… One…

I sang out my loudest scree and summersalted from my bed onto their’s, planning to flatten the gremlin with my awesomeness. I caught their eye as they turned to me, but didn’t feel them as I plummeted onto the mattress. I came to a halt when I collided with the wall. Ow. The small child had somehow escaped from under me and was now sitting on the floor. How did I not feel them? Eh, it doesn’t matter. I shifted awkwardly. Something dull was jabbing into my side and I didn’t appreciate it. “Morning cutie pie,” I winked at them. They squinted at me before rolling their eyes. I snorted. I rolled away from the wall, my eyes searching for what could have been stabbing me. I noticed my phone plugged into the wall. It had been opened to Plex and a movie was on pause. I turned back to them, “Where you watching shows all night?” Their eyes widened.

“Erm… Of course not. I woke up and didn’t want to wake you so I started something.” I laughed.

“I didn’t tell you my password and I handed you my phone at eleven last night.” 

“So?”

“You can’t get into the phone without a password, bumbling sea foam corpse.” I said with a grin.

They raised their eyebrows, “And what if I told you I was an expert at… getting into phones?” Oh this child is too funny! I love them. I’m telling Orange that we’re adopting.

“You didn’t even know what a phone was yesterday!” I cackled. I looked back at the phone. “What did you watch anyway?”

“That’s none of your-”

“Ooooo looks like you found Beauty and the Beast. Only half way throught? Dang, you’re missing out. Adam gets shot, it’s hilarious.” I clicked out of it and began scrolling through the movie history.

“Who’s Adam?”

“The beast’s human name, dur. Ooo the Hunchback of Notre Dame~ Wait, the musical? You’re such a nerd! You’re a lot like my brother, actually. What else… Big Hero Six, a classic, Avengers, I can respect that, Percy Jackson-” I gagged. “Oh come on, you’re not allowed to watch those without reading the book. The blue food thing is totally relatable and it’s a sin that they didn’t include it. What else… Oh that’s it. Man, that’s seven hours. Did you get any sleep last night?”

“Uh… No. I have a difficult time trying to sleep.”

“Insomniac?”

“What?”

“Are you an insomniac?”

“... That depends on what insomniac means.”

“An insomniac is someone who has trouble sleeping.” I laid down on the bed, my head hanging off the edge.

“... Yes, that is one word that would describe it.”

“Noiceeeeeee.” I rolled off the bed head first. They moved back as I made my dramatic descend. Once on the floor, I checked my phone for texts. 6am. Eheheehehe. Wait noooooo I have schoooool. Ughhhh. I scrolled through and smiled when seeing the group chat I was added to. I quickly typed.