30: Drool

He passed by rooms that were empty and dark but caught sight of one room with double doors. The lights were on. Katsuki busted in and caught sight of a short old man with glasses and a long white doctor's coat. The man turned in shock and yelled in surprise.

"W-Who're you!? Get out of here now!" The man exclaimed. He was standing next to a metal cart with scalpels laid on the top, along with cotton swabs, gauze, needle and threads. On the bed laid Izuku. Rage boiled in Katsuki and he lunged immediately. He tackled the old man to the concrete floor and began wailing on him. His knuckles began to numb as they collided over and over with the old mans face. Blood gurgled and spurted from his bruised mouth.

"Stop!" He pleaded and gasped for air. Katsuki was blinded by his rage. His jaws tingled, he wanted to sink in his teeth. When no more sounds emerged from the body below him, he stopped. He heaved breaths heavily. His hands were red with sticky blood. He stood weakly and looked to the bed once again at his cat boy. He checked him over carefully, he hadn't been touched. He must have gotten there just in time. He took the oxygen mask off Izuku and the IV out of his arm. The cat boys' pheromones wafted over his senses and he sighed. He had been so worried.

"I know you." A voice rang out. Katsuki's head shot up. A figure in the door way. Red trench coat, pale blue hair, and rash covered skin. "You're causing a ruckus and preventing me from making money too it seems." His gaze fell to the short old man leaking blood all over the floor. A growl rumbled in Katsuki's throat. "I truly didn't think a Chad like yourself would ever find out where the market is."

Katsuki stood up straighter and slid his jacket off his shoulders. He wanted to kill this man. He'd taken the most precious thing in the world from him.
Shigaraki chuckled at the gesture. He knew this wolf boy could kill him but he was stalling time until Dabi got back downstairs. He himself had merely been lounging a few rooms down from the operating room while Dabi went to get some food.
"I know you're big and bad and you want to fight, but let me ask you something." The blonde separated the hospital bed from Shigaraki by standing in between it and him.
"Why do you have feelings for this creature? I mean you just risked your life to come all the way down here. Just because you're a wolf doesn't mean someone won't go after you too." Shigaraki crossed his arms smugly. "Anyways, neko hybrids are like succubus's. Let me explain. People believe neko's to be magical, whether it be their ears and tails, bones, eyes, virginities. Some say they're virginities can put you in a trance like their pheromones are an incense." Katsuki gripped his hands into fists. Why was this guy just blabbering? "They're so hypnotic they can usually get anything they want as long as they have someone to get it for them, they're tempting, convincing, and easy."
I want to get under your skin, Shigaraki thought sneakily. Predators were easy to stir up.

"When you met yours," he gestured to Izuku. "How long was it till he offered it up huh? In the first 8 hours? These species are bloodsucking whores. Sure they're rare but I think the rarest form is finding one with its purity still intact."

"You need to have your mouth sewn shut." The wolf boy growled. His blood boiled, but Shigaraki wasn't making any moves to fight.

Shigaraki snickered at his response.

"Maybe you're right, I have been told I'm a chatter box. I just think you're case is interesting. You being a predator and him being prey. Don't you ever think about eating him. His taste. You took a bite already, I know so due to your handy work on his neck. And that mark decreases his value tragically, he's not worth more than his set." Shigaraki leaned against the door frame. "Hell, you're probably under his little spell just like they say, most likely all instincts... I can't wait to see you in the news for a devouring whether it be this guy or someone else." Shigaraki laughed evilly.