36: Instincts Over Conscience

(Some of you comment really rude things, it doesn't encourage me to update)

It was Katsuki's first day in the office and he was in his hotel room getting ready for a meeting with his father and a few other colleagues. He stripped himself of his pyjamas and stepped in the steaming shower.

He pictured the one person he loved most in the world, Izuku. He hated himself for abandoning the cat boy at home. He wanted Izuku next to him always, he loved everything about him. The wolf boy pictured Izuku's innocent looking face, his fluffy hair, wide green eyes, freckles, pale skin and his thin body.

Katsuki sighed and looked down at his growing erection. He hated this. He grabbed his dick and began to playing with himself as the hot water washed over his body. He wondered what Izuku was doing and if he was okay. He pictured the cat boy in the lewdest positions. The way Izuku would call him Kacchan and Daddy drove him nuts. Izuku's tail was even sexy, the way it flicked back and forth when he was in the mood. He felt as though these two nights away will be the hardest thing he's had to do in awhile.

-

Izuku didn't feel like leaving his room but his stomach growled obnoxiously. He should definitely eat something so he doesn't pass out. He unlocked the door and headed down the stairs towards the kitchen. He wasn't sure who was home and who wasn't. That made him a little nervous.

He opened the bread box and grabbed the loaf so he could make himself a sandwich. He went to the fridge and grabbed everything he needed. He stepped up on the stool Kirishima had given him to make it easier for him to reach the cupboards. The red head had caught him climbing the counter one day. He dropped the bread in the toaster and chopped up lettuce, tomatoes and slices of cheese.

"What're you making?" A familiar voice chimed out from behind him. Izuku slowed his chopping and turned to look over his shoulder nervously. It was the last person he wanted to see. Todoroki. He hadn't had an actual conversation with the boy since the first incident that had happened in the kitchen.

"S-Sandwich." Izuku replied and turned back to his task, hoping that the bigger boy would go away.

"I have some leftover stew in the fridge that would go really well with it." The alpha boy suggested and went into the fridge and pulled out a bowl covered with a plastic lid. He began to pour some into a smaller bowl and heated it up in the microwave. "I think you'll really like it."

"Oh, thank you." Izuku mumbled. His bread popped from the toaster; he snatched and lathered it with mayonnaise very quickly. He wanted to retreat to his room. He couldn't imagine what kind of violent things Katsuki would do if he was watching this interaction. The wolf boy would definitely devour Todoroki simply for approaching him. The cat boy could feel that his tail was bristled due to discomfort and fear. He put his sandwich together, dropping it on a plate and the microwave beeped. Todoroki grabbed a spoon from the drawer, wrapped the small bowl of stew in a tea towel and gave it to Izuku.

"Enjoy. Be careful though, it's hot." He smiled. Izuku awkwardly nodded in response and took the stew and his sandwich with him as he headed toward the staircase. He could feel Todoroki's gaze following him as he went. When he got to his room he closed the door immediately after placing his food on his nightstand and locked it. He blew out a sigh of relief. He didn't want to go back downstairs again.

Izuku had eaten his lunch and watched some movies, now he was sunk into a hot bubble bath. He'd been in the bath for over half an hour. The soap he was using smelled like roses and the whole bathroom was coated in steam. He felt relaxed but also sad. He missed his alpha and just wanted to be with him. He played a game on his iPad while he sat in the tub, being very careful not to drop it or get it wet. He jumped at the sound of a knock on his bedroom door.