1.0: Bubbles & Feelings

In a world where hybrids and mankind co-exist the cat hybrid is the rarest. Their kind used to be common but have had an extreme drop. They have been taken advantage of leading them to near extinction making up only 0.4% of the population. All over the world they are being killed, raped, enslaved and abused due to their trusting nature and constant want of love. They are the soft, weaker side of the hybrid species, their efforts to see good in those who don't deserve it often end in tragedy.

-

A young wolf hybrid boy of 19 years old is on his way home from his job at a pizzeria, twirling his apartment keys around his index finger. He jumps when he hears unexpected shouting from an alley he's passing.

"Come on, someone's coming let's go."

"I can't believe we just did that!"

Two dark figures ran off down the alley and disappeared into the shadows laughing, knocking over metal trash cans as they escaped. A boy and a girl. Katsuki caught that one thug was wearing a black leather jacket with a purple dragon on the back. He'd keep that in mind.

Katsuki's eyes widened when he saw a frail, half naked, body of a small boy laying on the cracked pavement. He was whimpering as tears streamed down his round baby face. Upon his curly green locks perched black cat ears.

"A neko." He gasped. Katsuki couldn't believe it.

"How could you let them pummel you like that!?" The champagne blond rushed over and knelt by the smaller boy. All the green haired boy could do was look up to Katsuki for help, and wincing at the wolf boy's sudden rage. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap."

Katsuki attempted to clear his head as he tried to figure out what to do with the skinny cat boy. His wolf ears twitched with agitation and stress. He felt anger bubbling in his belly. Those thugs will get what's deserved if I ever get my hands on them. He thought violently.

"Should I call an ambulance?" He questioned, he'd never been in a situation as stress filled as he looked over the boy covered in his own blood. His bottom lip was busted, his pants ripped off, exposing his legs. The boy was clutching his black tail as tears streamed down his face. He shook his head no. No ambulance. Katsuki sighed heavily and resorted to his only option if he wanted to help this boy, take matters into his own hands. He was going to take this stranger home.

Katsuki bent down and hoisted the boy in his arms bridal style. The boy winced in pain and clutched the taller boys shirt in his fists. He would have blood on his work uniform but that wasn't his main concern.

"What's your name?" He asked, trying to be as gentle as possible.

"I... Izuku." He sniffled and wiped his tears with the cuff of his green long sleeve shirt. "Midoriya."

I can't just leave him here, Katsuki thought. His eyes softened at those baby deer eyes that stared back at him.

"Well Izuku, my name is Katsuki and I'm going to get you fixed up." Izuku nodded in response, putting his full trust into the unexpected hero. Katsuki carried the green haired boy four blocks to his apartment. Along their trek, the blond tried his best to cover up the rare features the small boy possessed from passerby's; worried another assault could occur.

He unlocked the door, holding Izuku with one arm and proceeded to kick it open and kick it closed. He carried the green haired boy to his bathroom and sat him on the counter. He looked the boy over. Scrapes littered his knees and hands as if he'd been thrown down and landed on all fours. Katsuki shook his head disappointedly. What was wrong with people.