14: Edible

Katsuki typed up an email to Midnight sending his resume and qualifications. He'd prefer to be a boss than to be bossed around. He made up a resume for Izuku as well and sent it along too. Katsuki secretly hoped they'd dress Izuku up as a maid but he wouldn't tell him that.

Izuku sat next to Katsuki on the couch quietly. Todoroki and Shinsou were seated across from them holding hands and chatting. They happened to be an item now, ever since the party with Drunk Jenga when they had made out quite vigorously. Izuku still caught Todoroki staring at him quite a bit and noticed a gaze from Shinsou that always ended up on Katsuki. He couldn't read his expression, did he like or hate the blonde? He couldn't quite tell. Who knows what was going through their minds, Izuku didn't plan on asking.

The cat boy was getting bored. He wanted to play or do something fun with Katsuki, even have sex, he didn't care. He nudged the blonde a bit but Katsuki shrugged him off. It looked like he was on his banking website, dealing with adult things and responsibilities.

Izuku sighed and hopped off the couch, his tail trailing along the floor. What could he do? He was scared to leave the house by himself, and Kirishima was at school. Maybe Kaminari and Mina would be free. He wandered down the hallway and saw Kaminari grabbing towels from the bathroom closet.

"Hey Izu, what's up?" He grinned kindly.

"I'm bored and Kacchan is doing adult stuff." He shrugged with his hands clasped together. Kaminari couldn't deny the cuteness that dripped off the boy so easily.

"Mina and I are going in the hot tub if you wanna join! It's just on the back patio there." He offered and Izuku brightened. "You can borrow some swim trunks off me if you don't have any. Here." The yellow haired boy walked across the hall to his bedroom and grabbed a yellow pair of shorts and tossed em' to the small boy. Izuku thanked him and rushed into the bathroom to change.

Izuku joined Mina and Kaminari in the hot tub, sinking into the nice hot water. The jets felt good on his back as he leaned his head back.

"This is so nice, even if it is like the middle of autumn." Mina sighed and closed her eyes.

"Couldn't agree more, hoe." Kaminari agreed, sliding a pair of sunglasses on.

Katsuki glanced up from his laptop looking out the patio door. He saw a mop of green curls that belonged to his lover, also Pikachu and raccoon eyes all in the hot tub. He sighed, he felt bad for not paying attention to Izuku earlier but he had some revamping to do so they could make more money.

Izuku looked back through the window at his wolf boy and frowned. Katsuki wasn't doing this on purpose was he? Had he done something wrong?

-

Lunch rolled around and Kirishima came home with take out food for everyone.

"You guys owe me big time." He said as he sat the brown bags full of Japanese take out on the coffee table of the living room.

"Thanks baby! I was starving." Kaminari grinned at his boyfriend and walked over to give him a kiss on the lips.

Katsuki put his laptop away for the first time in hours and sighed. He was tired of staring at the screen. He looked around for his cat boy and spotted him hanging out with Mina in the kitchen. He was sat on the counter and she stood next to him as they chatted. At least he was getting comfortable and making friends.