39: Presenting

Katsuki panted heavily his hips rolled in a rhythmic motion as he fucked his whining omega that was arched downwards in front of him. He growled in pleasure and glided his palms over Izuku's ass and hips. He could feel himself coming close again but he wasn't ready to finish yet. He pulled out of Izuku who whined in protest.

"Kacchan?" Izuku questioned and rolled over to look at the wolf boy. He squeaked in surprise when he was grabbed by his waist and carried over to the table. Katsuki placed the smaller boy on his back on the table top, a sinful smile graced his lips.

"You look devine. Covered in sweat." The wolf boy praised and leaned down over top of the cat boy to plant a kiss on his lips. Izuku kissed him back hungrily and laced his hands in the back of Katsuki's spiky locks. The greened haired boy pulled back and smiled at his alpha. Katsuki fucked a lot harder when he was drunk. Izuku wasn't complaining at all.

"I want you to cover me in something else." The cat boy said cheekily. Katsuki growled in response and trailed hungry kisses down Izuku's throat and chest. The cat boys' skin tasted salty and his pheromones made everything smell sweet. It was intoxicating to the blond boy.

"My beautiful mate." Katsuki slurred and licked one of Izuku's inner thighs. He could taste the cat boys' sugar cane flavoured slick. "My sweet, sweet omega." He licked the other one and Izuku flinched in pleasure at the sensation. "Mine. All mine." Katsuki growled possessively. He stood up straight and positioned himself at Izuku's entrance. The wolf boy grabbed Izuku's length and swiped his thumb over the tip of his cock. Izuku slapped a hand over his own mouth and whimpered. Katsuki reached up and removed the cat boys' hand away from his face.

"I want to hear every sound you make." Katsuki grinned devilishly. He thrusted into Izuku hard and the cat boy cried out in pleasure. The blond continued to fondle Izuku and fucked him roughly at the same time. The table groaned and rattled against the wall as Katsuki's hips thrusted forward in a repetitive motion that had Izuku moaning uncontrollably. The wolf boy placed a hand against the mirror for support as he thrusted deeper into the cat boy.

Todoroki watched the display unfold right before him. His fingernails clawed at the chairs' armrests. He couldn't see Izuku after Katsuki had placed him on the table, the only thing he could see now was the blond up close and personally. He was frozen and he couldn't turn his gaze away from Katsuki. He could see nothing but the pleasure on the wolf boys' face.

Mei watched intensely. She was utterly fascinated by the whole event. The way a predator hybrid and a prey hybrid made love was so different from other relationship combinations. The way that Katsuki was so gentle and thoughtful with Izuku in certain ways so that he didn't seriously hurt the smaller boy was what had caught her attention. If the situation had been a predator on predator relationship, the love making would've been fast and aggressive. Another point she caught was the fact that Katsuki was so big downstairs she was shocked that Izuku was capable of handling it. If Katsuki didn't put so much care into how he treated Izuku, the cat boys' pelvic bone would've been shattered by now. She had always thought the size difference in their bodies was an obstacle they had to overcome but clearly she'd had the wrong idea.

Katsuki could feel the build up in his stomach as he thrusted in and out of his whining omega, Izuku seemed to be on the edge as well. The blond grinned devilishly at the cat boy. Izuku couldn't control his sounds. Katsuki was hitting all of his nerves perfectly. Sinful thoughts filled the blonds head as he fucked Izuku. He loved watching his pretty cat boy whimpering beneath him. His instincts were barking with approval and the alcohol added to his confidence.